Epilogue

Ana was enjoying her babies' party, everything had gone exactly according to plan.
Kristoff was networking with other rulers, Arlen was being "ooed" and "awed" over and Ana well, she got a break.
Nearly every woman in the room wanted to hold Arlen on average of 15 minutes each, meaning Ana could supervise and relax.
Her days of late were filled with Arlen, something she couldn't be happier about.
She had dreamed of this time for so long and here she was living it.
That wasn't to say that she was not exhausted and happy to share her bundle of joy for the time being.
As she got another drink, she scanned the room for Elsa.
Where was her big sister?
These last few months had been rough on Elsa and she thought the party would be good for her.
Shame on Jack for not seeing the gem that was right in front of him.
Or maybe he had.
Either way the fool had walked away and hurt Elsa in the process, something unforgivable in Ana's opinion.
Hopefully Elsa would meet someone else tonight, someone handsome and stable. Someone like... captain Lucas?
Ana contemplated it some more as she waved to some smiling guests.
He was... safe.
And he clearly liked Elsa, she had seen them both conversing earlier.
Then again who wouldn't love Elsa, the woman looked like a goddess tonight.
She had just made up her mind to go find Lucas when all of a sudden she heard shuffling behind her.
Nothing could have prepared Ana for the scene she turned to find.
Jack and Elsa walked in together, hand in hand.
Ana's mouth dropped.
The crowds parted for them as they came to stand before her, both smiling at each other.
A familiar figure came to stand beside her as well.
"Darling, do close your mouth, I've heard it's not very becoming of a Queen."
Ana did so instantly and looked up to see Kristoff.
He was smiling widely and Ana pointed a finger at him.
"Did you know about this?"
But Kristoff shrugged and held up his hands,
"Did I know Jack was here? No. Did I have suspicions he would grace us with his presence? Possibly."
Ana turned her glare onto Jack who had the decency to look uneasy, swallowing hard.
But before she could reprimand him, her husband stepped forward.
"I trust you took care of things? What my letter had said?"
Jack remained standing tall and looked into Kristoffs' eyes, nodding once.
"Yes it's been done."
Kristoff nodded once and clapped Jack on the shoulder.
"My congratulations then, when is the wedding?"
Ana gasped at this and looked to Elsa who only winked.
Jack put his arm around her as he responded.
"We're taking things slow for now, but soon I should hope."
Kristoff nodded,
"So your staying here then?"
Jack seemed to contemplate it for a second but looked down at Elsa.
Without looking back at Kristoff he replied,
"I'll go wherever Elsa does, even if that means staying here forever."
With that, Kristoff pulled Ana away to go find their daughter who was being fed by a good friend.
Ana tugged on his arm, stopping them.
"Wedding? What's happening? They made up?"
Kristoff chuckled and kissed her head.
"I imagine Elsa will be sharing everything with you later tonight, now let's leave them alone for now."
With one last glance over her shoulder to her smiling sister, Ana retrieved her daughter, happy that a new legacy was unfolding.