Authors' Note

Hello readers!
Wow what a journey it's been with this story?
For those of you who don't know, I started it on January 6th, 2020, I began it right before the global pandemic hit and it will be almost a year exactly that I finish it since today is December 27th, 2020!
A year for a 31 part story?
Hmm now that I say it, it doesn't sound so good but I want you all to know that I enjoyed writing this immensely, I hope you enjoyed reading it immensely and I want to hear your feedback!
What can I improve on?
What went well?

{please comment!}

Something else that I often share with readers on here is that my first language is not English but in fact Russian.
I was born and live in St.Petersburg, Russia but have always been fascinated by the English language.
A few years ago I was determined to become self-fluent and use this platform to hone my English skills.
(although I do cheat sometimes and use google translate ha)
As you know, my favorite characteristics in relationships stem around love, jealousy, possessiveness and also honesty.
Because of this, I never want my main characters to seem immature or for their love to seem non-genuine, it's just what I think is super hot in a relationship.
Sorry if any events in here seemed repetitive or cliche as well, I found it hard to incorporate mystery, romance and action while still having semi seamless transitions.
Many of you ask if I aspire to be a writer and the answer to that is... no.
Again I only use this platform to apply my language skills in a way that I can truly remember what I've learned since I don't have much use for it at home.
However writing does give me a sense of joy and I will always strive to be better everyday.
That being said, I will go back from time to time and edit problematic grammar/sentences throughout the chapters.

If you enjoyed this romantic fandom, definitely check out my other 2!
(Both have sequels! One is on Queen Clarion/Lord Milori from Tinkerbelle and the other King Thranduil/OC from The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings)
Or if your ready for something out of the fan-fiction world, check out my new original enemies to lovers story "It's Always Been You"!

Also stay tuned for a possible sequel???
I would love to possibly write another adventure where Elsa finally reaches her dream of having a family or maybe saving her kingdom for like the 8th time lol.
*Just heard Frozen 3 has been confirmed to be released November 2024!!!
*Check out the AI image at the top of this chapter, shout out to @yoganainpril for sending it to me, it's as if this story were actually going to become a movie :')
Again I would love to read any questions/comments/concerns!
           Much Love ❤️ - @inthemaddeningcrowd