Chapter 1

Elsa shivered as a blast of flurries grazed her face.
She had just completed sculpting a new stable for the Northuldran reindeer (and Sven when he visited) out of ice, when all of a sudden she heard voices.
Turning around to see the commotion, she watched as Ryder and Honeymaren approached her.
In no time at all, they were in front of her and smilingly widely.
With a gentle smile Elsa greeted;
"Now just what has you two so happy? Did lieutenant finally defeat Yelana in ice hockey?"
The two chuckled simultaneously and Honeymaren replied;
"No although that would be hilarious wouldn't it?"
Clearing his throat, Ryder cut in just then.
"I have a letter from Arendelle, Queen Ana sent it through the local trader and said it was urgent."
In hearing this, Elsa's eyes widened and she quickly took it from Ryders' outstretched hand.
She visited often and knew that it couldn't be anything too concerning but nevertheless, worry nipped at her.
Opening it, she scanned the contents quickly and frowned.
Turning away from the two pairs of eyes watching her, she reread it again, this time more carefully.
It was an ordinary decree from the royal family of Arendelle.
It formally called for a gathering as the King and Queen had an important announcement to make.
Elsa stood still, pondering over what the news could be.
Ana could barely keep a secret so this was surprising.
The gathering was set to be the next night, and all foreign dignitaries and rulers of the nearby Fjords were invited.
Folding the letter neatly, Elsa put it into the pocket of her dress and turned back around to acknowledge her two friends.
"Thank you again for delivering this to me, although I wonder why the mystery of it all."
Again, both Ryder and Honeymaren nodded their heads, Ryder replying;
"We each got one as well, along with nearly all of Northuldra. I'd say I'm honored but I know Sven definitely got an invite before me."
Elsa laughed and Honeymaren shoved Ryder playfully in the side, sighing.
"I would say I'm curious too, however I think I already know what is to be announced. If I'm correct, I'm so happy for Ana as I know she has been waiting for this."
Further puzzled by Honey's words as she had no idea of what it could be, Elsa nodded and bid a farewell to the duo.
She would need to spend the rest of the evening packing so she could depart early for Arendelle the next morning.
As Ryder and Honey said goodbye, they both walked happily down the path together towards the encampment.
Watching them closely, Elsa couldn't help but feel that there was something going on between those two.
She wished she could say the same for herself.

*Note to readers:
I totally forgot Honeymaren and Ryder were siblings???
Lol so sorry, please forget that piece of information and just go with it.