Authors' Note:

Hello Readers!
I've dabbled with doing a love interest for Elsa for a long time now but never got around to it. However I was sorely disappointed when I finally saw "Frozen 2" when, again, they neglected in giving Elsa a significant other. While I admire that the producer's prioritized Elsa finding herself first, I think she needs a break and Jack Frost has always seemed like the perfect person to balance out her awesome/powerful self.
This story will start 1 year after the last events of the "Frozen 2" movie timeline, so watching said movie would be super helpful (ha!)
Also in the year that has passed, Ana and Kristoff are already fully married and both have assumed their roles as king and queen of Arendelle.
Will also be including some altered yet classic Nordic mythology!
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!

*Cover photo art by: Unknown (please message me if you know the creator or would like to claim rights)
*Contains some strong language!
*I do not own any of the characters, images or settings in this book (except for Jerger, Finn/leah, Aksel, Nora, Ostrovia, Arlen and Lucas)
*This book is a clean read as many Disney fandoms tend to attract a young audience
*I will be using the "Guardians" version of Jack Frost, not the classic mythology (in terms of physical traits)
                                  ~ @InTheMaddeningCrowd