Training and rouges

*edited*

Tyler's POV

"COME ON TY YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT." Logan yelled at me. Were training and well I'm not very good in human form. Wolf on the other hand I can pin Logan. I sigh "I'm trying ya know"

"Again!"

"What! We've been at this for 3 hours, Logan, 3 hours. I need a break and food."

"Fine but I'm pushing you hard so you can fight in battle because you really do have the skill, speed, ability and size. Your bigger than most wolves. Except alphas give or take a few. I mean Tyler your only an inch smaller then me in wolf form. That is fucking impressive." He is walking up to me and grabs my hand. I flip him over my shoulder and pin him to the floor.

"Rule number one: never get distracted."

"Nice move but," he flipped us and had me pinned. "Remember your light its easier for your opponent to flip you. When fighting in wolf keep a firm grip on their throat. Don't waver or get distracted until you can shift. That is key."

I smirk and shift under him. I flip us and grab his neck in between my jaws. I don't put pressure on or draw blood.
Get of me Tyler if you want food. He said through the mind link. He couldn't talk otherwise he would have caused damage. What? I got to have a good grip or else he could shift. I growl and get off him. 

"Come on Ty please stop shredding your clothes. Its really annoying. Come on let's go eat. No shredding your clothes next time." I nod my head and walk to our bedroom. Oh yeah me, Toby and mum and dad moved into the pack house. I rubbed my head into Logan's side.

"Alpha!" Me and Logan spin and see Ian running towards us. He never calls Logan alpha unless there's a problem. A bad problem.

"What is it Ian?" Logan asks trying to keep his cool. He's failing. The next word had me growling.

"Rouges!" I growled and sprinted outside and into the forest. Logan and Ian were right behind me. I follows the sound of fighting. And the smell of blood. I came to a clearing and saw two wolfs fighting. My pack was on one side and the rouges were on the other.

I looked closely at the rouges and saw a pack was with them too. I growled and walked in front of my pack. I growled loudly and the two fighting stopped. Snarling I mentioned to the wolf to come back. He complied. Logan walked in to the clearing in human form.

Let me go shift!  I said to Logan.

He nodded and I ran to the trees. I quickly shifted and found a tank top and pair of shorts. I walked back to the clearing and stood next to Logan.

I noticed the wolfs who were fighting as Paul and Jake.

"What are you doing here?" Me and Logan yelled in unison. He chuckled.

"Well I did make it clear a couple of days ago I will get my daughter back one way or the other. You chose the other." Logans grip on my waist tightened.

"If you think I'm going with you willingly. Then you got another thing coming, mister."  I stated calmly.

"I was hoping you'd say that. You see I have about 250 wolves with me." I snarled

"We have 300 wolves." Logan retorted.

I furrowed my eyebrows and sniffed the air. "Your lying. I can smell a lot more then 250 rouges. About 500 actually. So that is complete bullshit. The scent is weak but getting stronger and stronger. Your stalling us so you have a higher chance of winning the fight. There about 2 minutes away. So your gunna struggle holding us back for that long." I state. He raises his eye brow at me.