Fight!

*edited*

Tyler's POV

I opened my eyes and everything was enhanced: my eyesight, my sense of smell. I saw Logan's big black wolf over me. I looked down and saw I was a wolf. Well I must of shifted. I looked around to see the entire pack here.

Logan got off me and I stood up leaning against him for support. I took a few careful steps and finally got my balance and I was use to my wolf form I looked down into a puddle and saw a brown wolf.

I went up to my parents and nuzzeled them. I sniffed the air while doing this and growled.

Rouges? No a different pack? Possible I don't know. I growled and stood next to Logan snarling at the forest treeline in front of me, scanning it. Logan sniffed the air and snarled as well. We both got in a fight stance. The pack slowly started sniffing the air and growled not shifting yet though.

I snarled louder when a tall figure walked out of the tree line clapping.

"Oh wow very impressive. Thank you Mr. Winters for raising my daughter for me." Snarling Logan stood slightly in front of me "Now now child some respect if you will. Or else and I see you found your mate much to my distaste." I snarled when he pretty much insulted my mate and my farther is David Winters not this badger in front of me.

All the wolves were shifted by now. Paul walk forward and positioned himself on my other side.
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Jake Smith. Alpha of the Red Moon Pack." I growled again. He looked at Logan "and you must be Logan Alpha or soon-to-be alpha of the Blue Moon Pack." All the wolves snarled, growled and barked a few even howled. I'm guessing there enemy packs.

"What do you want Jake?" Paul spoke up venom coating his voice. He was the only none shifted wolf.

"Now brother don't use that attitude I only came for my daughter and rightful heir to my pack" I snarled when he called me his daughter. He shot daggers at me but I didn't back down.

"You are not my brother by blood only stepbrothers." He sneered clearly getting annoyed.

I started to feel something coming forward wanting to kill the man claiming to be my father. I stopped growling and fought with myself for control over my new body. I was fighting a losing battle.

"My son just informed me that Tyler is losing control of her wolf. She's losing the internal fight. I suggest you run as you know how strong recently shifted wolves are." I growled and shook my head and pawed the ground. I lost. I was pushed to the back of my mind and my wolf had full control.

She flung her head back and howled a battle cry before charging at my so called father. I couldn't stop her. I heard the sound of paws behind me and knew my pack had my back.

I lunged at a wolf and pinned it. I bit into his shoulder. He whimpered and tried to push me off. I growled and tore his throat out. I saw Jake looking confused. I bared my teeth and ran my tounge across my new sharp canines. He saw me and smirked. My wolf was a tiny bit smaller then Logan's but still bigger then my dads wolf. I snarled as Jake shifted and charged at me.

I dodged and clamped my mouth around his hind leg. He growled and kicked me off. All fighting stopped to watch us. We were circling each other snarling and growling. I saw Logan out of the corner of my eye being held back by his dad and my dad. I got distracted for a split second and that was all Jake needed. He lunched himself at me and pinned me. His paws on my front shoulders. He snarled in my face and I bought my legs underneath his belly and pushed him off with all my force.

He hit a tree a few metres away and whimpered. He got up with a yelp. He submitted to me and then darted with the rest of his pack. I collapsed once they were gone. I hadn't realised I had a deep gash on my side till now. I looked up to see Logan shifted with only a pair of shorts on running towards me. I was exhausted. The shifting had taken its toll. Then the fight and the gash was taking a lot of energy to heal.