Epilogue

Tyler's POV

-16 years later-

"JACE ARTHUR DAY. GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE. NOW." My 16 year old daughter, Sydney, yelled across the house. Well. Its been 16 years since our honeymoon. Me and Logan got back and found out I was pregnant, again, with Sydney.

Jet is undergoing alpha training from Logan. Jace is being the annoying older brother to his younger siblings. In 16 years I had 6 kids. Sydney, is the oldest girl. There's 10 months between Jace and Jet and Sydney. They are constantly arguing. Sydney takes after me with her ginger hair and Logans blue eyes. Than there's Piper. She's 14. A mini version of her brothers. Trouble maker. Constantly causing havoc around the pack. Then there's her twin brother, Jacob. He's the quite one. Head in a book. Not getting involved with his older siblings. Him and Piper have dirty blond hair and grey eyes. Then there's Esme. My little 4 year old. Full of energy, big daddy's girl.

Those are my babies. Jace and Jet are very protective of there younger siblings especially Esme. The three are constantly ganging up on Sydney and Piper. So yeah my house is crazy.

When we found out I was pregnant with Sydney we decided to move to a different house away from the pack for a more stress free environment to raise the kids. Damn I'm glad we did. I growl and walk into the living room to see Jace holding Pipers phone in the air while sees jumping trying to get to it. I growl loadly and they stop moving.

"Jace, Sydney, Get ready for school. Jace your on driving duty for taking Jacob and Piper. Sydney, your taking Esme to preschool. Give Sydney her phone Jace." I say sternly. He grudgingly hands Sydney her phone and they dart upstairs.

"Mummy. Mummy." Logan walks into the kitchen with Esme in his arms. I smile at my little girl. She leaps from logans arms and runs over to me, hugging my legs. I laugh and pick her up.

"Hey baby girl. Syd is taking you to school today. Be good. Here's your lunch. Have fun." I say and just than Sydney walks in with her car keys.

Jace, Jet, Jacob and Piper walk through the door as grab some food. Jace and Jet are practically inseparable. They do everything together. Me and Logan are debating whether or not to hand them both the title of alpha so they can work together. So far its a no. I'm still working on him though.

When they have all left I sigh and sit on a stool. Logan comes up behind me and kisses my neck. I lean into his chest and relish in the moment if piece. We hardly ever get alone time any more. Kids. Who would have em. Oh wait me.

"Come on. How about a bath. Your tense." He whispers in my ear. I nod and he picks me up bridal style.

***

-3 years later-

Today is the day. Jace and Jet take the alpha title. Yeo I got through to Logan. They are both ready at the age of 19. They have found there mate. That's right they share a mate. Her names Gabby. She is such a sweetheart. Kind, caring and doesn't take shit from no one. The way a Luna should be.

Crap, I zoned out talking to you guys and now its my turn to hand over the Luna title.

Sydney has found her mate. The beta of the pack actually. Riley is Jace and Jets beta. The three have been best friends since they were born.

Piper is 17 and found her mate in the nebouring pack. Xavier. Alpha Xavier. Yeo my daughter us a Luna. Just like her mother.

Jacob hasn't found his mate yet, but he's happy playing with 7 year old Esme. He even dressed up as a princess for her. He loves her to pieces.

Well there's not much more than that to say than that. Everything is perfect. I'm happy with my mate and there's not much more to say. Hope you liked reading about my life. Eventful I know. Thank you.

Tyler

***

A/N well this is it.

Shall I do a sequel?

Leave questions and I will answer them.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Well on Saturday the 27th of march 2015 @ 12:39 I pronounce this book complete.

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Enjoy!

And thank you!