note

*edited*

Tyler's POV

After school I got outside to see my brother making out with a girl on the hood of MY CAR.

"TOBY JAMES WINTER! GET YOUR ASS OF MY CAR NOW BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU DONT SEE SUNLIGHT TOMORROW!" I yelled from the other side of the parking lot. The whole school was out there talking till my out break, again. I swear that is like a world record,three out breaks in one day.

I storm up to my brother and yank him off my car. "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU TOBY! DONT USE MY CAR TO GET GIRLS THAT IS THE FITH TIME AND THIS TIME YOUR ACTUALLY MAKING OUT ON THE CAR! DO U HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH!" I yelled.

I was busy trying to calm myself down before I beat the shit outta the little prick when I felt sparks of electricity course through my body and I knew without having to open my eyes that it was Logan. He spun me so i was facing him and I buried my head in his chest and breathed in his scent so I could calm down. He smelled of woods and chocolate. I calmly turned around and smiled sweetly at the slut my brother was making out with and said "in the future, sweetheart,where some clothes it's winter and I know your the slut but keep your filthy sluty hands to yourself." I turned to Toby and glared at him "Get. In. The. Car. Toby." I turn around again to face Logan and give him my address so he can come over for pizza and a movie.

"Thanks, if you hadn't of come... Well let's just say my pain in the ass brot-" SLAM! I turned to see Toby had slammed my car door shut. I opened my side and got in carefully shuting the door and rolling down the window. "Like I was saying my pain in the ass brother would be 6ft under in 10 seconds flat." I said calmly even though I was fuming inside. Logan must of noticed because he leaned in and pecked my cheek. I blushed and Toby gaged. I shot him a glare and said "watch it mister if my car is damaged your paying for it and no pizza tonight." He grumbled some incoherent words under his breath and shut his mouth.

I put the keys in the ignition and listened to my baby purr to life. I reved the engine and said bye to Logan. I decided to pull a prank on my brother and leave him in the middle of the forest for a couple of hours.

I was driving down the barely used road and delibratly stalled the engine. "Shit" I cursed and hit the steering wheel. I asked Toby to go and find some signal and call mum and dad.

As soon as he was out of the car and a couple of metres away I turned the car on and sped away. I laughed as Toby tried to chase me and I just laughed harder when he fell over. This buys me some time for my actual prank.

I get home to the garage and strangely enough mum and dad aren't home. They are always home when I get home. I look around the room and find a note,

Dear sweet children,

Watch your backs because I'm coming for you next. Your mummy and daddy won't ever be seen again ... Or at least alive should I say.

Kind regards

I stare at the note and read it multiple times to make sure I read it right. I grab my car keys and run to the garage locking the house behind me. I start to sob silently while going back to get Toby before I lose him as well. I get to where I left Toby and see him run towards the car. He jumps in and sees me crying and the note in my hand.

He grabs it and reads it he let's out a sob and then says "go to Logan's. Now!" I do as he says and grab my phone and get Toby to find his number out of my bag. He puts it in my phone and presses call while I drive.

"Logan, this is Toby. I'm on Tyler's phone. I don't have time for that I need your address and now."

Logan says something on the other line which I can't make out and Toby says thanks before reapeting the directions.

"Left,left,right ,second left and its the big house in front of us" Toby announces. I nod and sped away.

After what should have been a 20 minuet drive was cut down to 10 and Toby almost having a heart attack. We find Logan's and as soon as my car stops I start crying into the stearing wheel until I feel someone pull me out. I know its Logan as the Tingle's coursing through my body. Logan keeps whispering sweet nothings in my ear and holds me close to him while stroking my hair. Once I finally calm down and stop crying. I hand him the note. He let's a menacing growl rip through his throat once he read the letter. He grabs me and pulls me to his chest and doesn't let go until we are in the house and then he only losens his hold slightly.

He takes us into the kitchen and sits me on the counter while Toby sits next to me on one of the chairs. I take in deep, shaky breaths to try and calm myself but it doesn't work every time I close my eyes the words at least alive flash in front of my eyes and I let out a quite sob.

Minuets later Logan comes and stands in between my legs with a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and a coffee in the other for Toby. I grab my phone and text Will, Jason, Jordan, Sydney, Beth, Erin, Mia and Leah 'movie and pizza night is off some stuff came up'

Jordan-:( what's up

Jason - y I bribed my sis to baby sit 2night

Will- man I already bought the snacks :(

Sydney-ok see yea tomorrow hun x

Beth- OK no probs we can do it some other time x

Erin-damn :(

Mia-no probs bæ see ya tomoz x

Leah- OK hun see ya laters x

I rested my head on Logan's shoulder and just let sleep consume me.

A/N well another done I am really getting into this story. Logan and Tyler arent going out. She just needs the comfort and she doesn't know about Logan or the other things which I ain't spilling all she feels is the weird tingles. 1139 words!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Read

Enjoy