Marked

Taylors POV

"LOGAN! NO" I yell after him. He's Kent to be on bed rest. But he has other ideas. I'm chasing him around the house. It is only us their. I groan in fustarsion. And sit on the floor. Logan comes and sits next to me. I look at him and growl lowly. He rolls his eyes and stands up. Pulling me with him.

"Come on babe. I need to run I gave to much energy to sit down and I can't make it anymore. This is torture." He whinnes at me. I sigh and nod my head. That's all he needs before bolting downstairs me hot on his heels. He bursts out the front door and jumps off the porch shifting into his big black wolf midair. I groan and do the same.

I land gracefully and chase after Logan. The doctors gunna kill me. I mentally say to myself. Logan is running like a bat out of hell.

After 3 hours of running Logan stops at my favourite place. Its a beautiful clearing in the middle of the forest. The grass is covered in flowers and there is a stream running through the middle of it. Logan runs to the stream and laps up some water. I do the same.

Back in a minute. Logan says to me through the mid link. I just nid and lie down in the flowers on my back staring at the orange sky. It was nearly sunset.

Taylor. Where the heck are you and Logan. Logans dads voice fills my head. I huff.

Logan took me hostage and forced me to go run so here we are in a clearing while my pain in the ass mate shifts. I say the beginning part my voice drips with sarcasm. I groan as Logan walks in mumbling swear words under his breath.

"Why, Tay. Why couldn't you take the blame?" He groans at me as he walks over in a pair of shorts. No shirt. His 6 pack clearly on view. I growl playfully and grab the T-shirt he had in his hand off him and dart to the forest. I shift and walk into the clearing. The shirt reaches mid thigh.

"Because you were the one to make me come run." I say to him as I sit next to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. He kisses my neck softly. I just lean into him. He picks me up and places me on the soft ground. He hovers over me either one of his hands on either side of my head. He leans down and kisses my lips.

The kiss is passionate and gentle. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean up. He gently pushs me down coming with me. I deepen the kiss. He asks for entrance which I deni. He growls and moves his hand to my ass. He gentle squeezes and I gasp. He thrusts his tounge into my mouth and explore my mouth.

"Mark me" I murmer against his lips. He stops and pulls back.

"You sure Tay. I mean your stuck with me if I do. And your moving in with me." He says seriously.

"Please" I say and lean up and kiss his lips. His eyes are black and he kisses back. After a good 3 minutes he pulls back. Were gasping for air Logan starts trailing kisses down my jaw and neck. He finds the place he is suppose to mark me. He looks at me asking permission. I nod and move my head to the side. He goes back to kissing my neck and I feel his canines extend. He grazes his teeth along my skin. I gasp when he sinks his teeth in. I scream. It hurts like a bitch. He pulls his canines out and licks my mark.

"I'm sorry baby." Logan says. He brushes his lips over mine. And sits up pulling me onto his lap. I curl into him and he wraps his arms around me protectively. He stands up and starts the long walk home. "I'm not sleeping in the forest after what happened last time." He mumbles. I just nod slightly and snuggle into him further. "Night babe. Sleep now you'll be fine."

I close my eyes and fall asleep listening to the sound of Logan heartbeat.

****

A/N well I'm sorry for the long gap. He finally marked her. I couldn't make this any longer as it wouldn't have worked. I will most likely update later tonight. If possible dot get your hopes up but there will be update on Wednesday. Hope you like it. Tell me what you think. You know the drill. Song above is mirrors by paradise fears. Was listening to it while writing this.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy!