Unwelcome Guests

Logans POV

I have just addressed the pack and we are all moving into the building a few minutes away. Its sort of meeting room but it will work for a pack house until all this is over. I've decided to build a few underground safe houses and the pack is on lock down.

Lock down is basically nobody leaves their homes before 6.30 and everyone must stay in groups of at least four. Everyone must be home before 10 at the latest. Tyler is pacing our make shift bedroom. I have a desk in here and am making some calls with the pack next to us.

"One minute, Joe." I say to Alpha Joe. "Tyler, what's wrong? You've been pacing for the last 3 hours." Her head shots to me. She walks up to me and nuzzel my neck. "Your not getting out of telling me by just nuzzling me. Spill it." She huffs and sits on her haunches.

Something feels off. I don't like it. I feel something bad is about to happen. She says. I sigh and hug her close.

"Calm down. I'm not letting anything happen to you or our pups. Calm down and sleep. I got to finish this call." I say. She nods and jumps onto the bed before curling into a ball and drifting off to sleep.

"Sorry bout that Joe. Where was I?" I ask Joe.

"Don't worry. You were about to explain the whole Finn and Jake thing. And congratulations on the pups." He says. I grin.

"Thanks. Well," I explain what has happened over the course of the past few months. I just finish telling him about our pack house exploding. He growls and offers some of the women and children a place to stay. I was about to except when Tyler shot up out of bed and growled looking at the door. I furrow my eyebrows. Why the fuck is going on.

"Thank you Joe I will call later. Something's wrong." I say and hang up. I look at Tyler as she growls at the door. It burst open and Tweedledum and Tweedledee walk in like they own the joint. I growl and standing front of Tyler. How the fuckballs did they get up here and why wasn't I bloody notified?

"How the fuck did you get here?" I growl at them. They look at each other and smirk before glaring at me and looking at Tyler. I growl and Finn and Jake growl back.

Guards up here now. Do not fight without my consent. I growl through the link. I am so having a word with my guards.

"Well, Logan, I want my daughter and grandkids. Congratulations on twins by the way." I growl. How the fuck does he know this stuff?

Grab um from behind! I tell my men through the link. They pounce and grab Finn and Jake. They growl and I smirk. Not so tough now.

"Take them to the cells." I say. My men nod and I grab my phone. I dial Joes number. Out of all the alphas I tryst Joe the most. If we ever need help, he gives it and vice versa.

"Logan, what the fuck happened?" He asks through the phone.

"Well, Finn and Jake just walked into my makeshift bedroom/office like they own the joint and I ordered my men to grab them and take them to the cells. I just got confirmation that their in the cells. Nicky locked away. I want to kill them but don't want to have to deal with their packs. Seeing as in I need to get my pack fixed up. What should I do?" I say through the phone. There was a moment of silence before he replied.

"If you want. We could kill one each and I can help you get both the packs together. If you want that is. Or I could do both I don't mind. I can handle it." He says. I think it over.

"Let me talk to Tyler about it. This involves her and I don't want to make a decision without her help." I say.

"OK that's fine. Call me when you have made a decision. Keep them locked up. Don't let them out of their cells for nothing. Their planning something. By the sound of it they actually wanted to get caught by you. Strange. Call me later. Good bye." And with that we hung up.

I look at Tyler who is pacing the room and growling lowly. Her breathing was uneven. She is really starting to show that she's pregnant. Two months. Werewolves are only pregnate for four as the pups grow at a faster rate. Half way there. I can tell she is agitated with being stuck in her wolf form.

"Ty," I groan, "stop pacing. Your giving me a headache and you know nothing is going to happen to you or the pups so please just relax. Stop stressing its bad for the pups. I'm going to dive in the shower." I say and walk into the bathroom. She follows and lies at the door. She doesn't want to be alone.

I get out the shower and she is asleep. I would move her but I can't move a big ass wolf in my human form, no matter how strong I am. I growl and step over her large frame. I really need to talk to her about what to do with Finn and Jake.

I sit on the bed and write a few emails. Cancelling meetings and asking a few other alphas for advice on what to do with Tweedledee and Tweedledum. I get a reply from Alpha Jordan.

From: Jordan Taylor

To: Logan Winters

Logan, if I were you I would kill them. Nobody should mess with an alpha and their mate. Hope this helps. Call me if you need anything.

Jordan

I sigh. I think I'm just gunna have to get my pack together and sort them out before killing them. This way I will be back on track and I will be able to take over there packs. Tyler jumps up on the bed and snuggles into my side resting her head on my lap, looking at my computer.

"Ty? What do you think I should do with Finn and Jake. Remember though if I kill them I automatically become the alpha of their packs." She stays silent for a minuet. I can practically see the cogs turning in her head as she thinks. After what feels like an eternity she looks at me and says two simple words.

Kill them!

****

A/N I know it isn't very long. But its late. I'm tired and I need to sleep. Just so you know it is no where near the end. Most people know where there story is going. I don't. I just type and see where it leads. Hope you like it.

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Enjoy!