Questions

*edited*

Tyler's POV

OK on the outside I'm calm but on the inside I'm fucking scared shitless. I mean who wouldn't be if you just found out your brother is a werewolf and I'm guessing the group that moved here a few days ago.

Logan and Toby walk in as I keep sipping on my hot chocolate. Both only in a pair of shorts. I spin in my seat and see them. And immediately start firing questions.

"How long have you know Toby? When were you going to tell me? How come I can't shift when my brother can? Are all of you guys who joined a couple days ago werewolves? Why-" I shot at them but was cut off by Logan putting his hand over my mouth.

"Calm down and breath. 1 question at a time." I nodded as he slowly removed his hand "OK now your first question?"

I looked at Toby and glared "How long have you known?"

"I have known since I turned 16. On my birthday dad realised my wolf was coming out and dragged me to the forest so I could shift. He said not to tell you and that as soon as you find your mate and are marked and mated your wolf will most likely come out." He stated calmly.

"OK" I directed my gaze to Logan. "Why did you tell me there must be a reason or you wouldn't have?"

He sighed and face palmed. "I hoped you wouldn't ask that question." He grumbled "well in the werewolf world everyone has a thing called a mate or soul-mate. As soon as they make eye contact the world freezes and it feels like there the only people on the planet. When they touch sparks course through there body. And they are attracted to each other. There scent makes you go insane until you find it.. It is the most addictive scent in the world." He told me

"And..." I encouraged

"Your my mate."

I just nodded as the information sunk in. I took a deep breath and said "so that's why you were so nice to me from the beginning even though I insulted you in front of everyone by calling you a dick." He chukled and nodded his head in conformation "well that clears that up. How come I can't shift unlike my brother"

"Like he said your wolf is dormant and the only way in which is possible to awaken her is to be fully mated." I gasped.

"Ummm... What does fully mated mean?" I think I knew the answer already but still needed conformation.

"Well.. Uh you.. See... Uhh it involves me marking you and us having sex." Well my suspicions were correct.

"Not a chance in hell am I having sex until I'm ready!" I yelled and jumped from my seat. Logan just put me back on my seat.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm not gunna make you do something you don't want to do. Mates are meant to help each other and protect each other." I nodded my head and calmed down.

"Ok. I thought wolves are pack animals?"

"We are your brother can join my pack if he wants and well the kids who I was with on the first day in the office are all apart of it."

"You said my pack. What do you mean by my pack!"

"Yeah, about that," he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "I'm the alpha." Well shit, just shit. My mate is a fucking alpha.

"Really. Isnt the alpha the leader of the pack." He just nodded his head yes and said "and your the Luna. And before you ask Luna is alpha female. You help me with my alpha duties where you can. And help make the pack stronger and more united as the pack is always very protective of there alpha female." I just nodded

"OK my head is gunna explode and I really need to get our parents back like, ASAP so I can give them some serious ass kicking."

Logan and Toby laughed. Logan stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Where we going?"

"To my office. I think I know where your parents are and I have trackers tracking there scent as we speak. As soon as you gave me the note I sent them out so the scent won't fade. They have come across a cabin in the woods out side my territory. There waiting for me to get there so they can attack along with some warriors who are on the way as well." I nodded and walked into his office. Not saying anymore.

Logan starts typing on the apple laptop in his office and then waved me over. "Here." He exclaims as he points to a place on the map. "This is my territory" he points to a huge ring around a section on the map "and this is where my trackers are. About a 1 hour run." I nod and walk towards the door. "Where you going?"

"To find my parents whether your coming or not. Like I said I have some serious words I need to talk with my parents about." He chuckles and follows behind me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N well another done. I wrote this in the pub with a 3 year old on my lap. Sorry bout mistakes. 897 words!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!