Surprise

Tyler's POV

Its been 2 weeks since Jace and Jet were born. Jakes pack have joined are being as good as gold. I'm exhausted. Me and Logan are going away for a weekend and leaving Jace and Jet with our parents.

I'm busy packing my bag when Logan comes in and lies on the bed with one arm lazily hanging over his eyes.

"What's up?" I ask him losing next to him. He doesn't say anything only wraps his arm around my waist and hugs me to his chest. He mumbles something which I can't make out. I laugh and peck his cheek before standing up and to finish packing my bags.

"You all packed? We leave in 30 mins remember." He swears under his breath before standing up and darting to the closet. I laugh and zip up my bag. Apparently were going to a small cabin somewhere.

After 10 minuets of Logan running around like a headless chicken. I'm in fits of laughter when he pounces on me and pins my hands above my head.

"What you laughing at, sweetheart?" He growls in my ear.

"You." I manage to get out between laughed. He growls and attacks my mark. I feel his canines extend but he pulls away before remarking me. I growl.

"Come on. Let's head. We'll finish this later." He growls the last part in my ear. I shiver. He smirks and kisses my cheek. Grabbing our bags we head downstairs. Logan puts the bags in the car as I astral Jace and Jet of my mum.

"Bye babies. Be good for your gran. See you in a few days." I kiss there for heads as Logan walks in and gives them a quick peck before I give them to my mum.

"Don't worry about a thing sweetie. Everything will be fine." My mum reassures me. I nod and give her a hug before walking out the house with Logan. I get in the passenger side while Logan gets in the driver side.

***

-6 hours later-

I woke up being carried in Logan's arms. He looks down and smiles at me.

"You OK?" He asks me. I nod and snuggle back into his chest. I feel the vibration through his chest. He's laughing. "You should be the one carrying me. I did drive for 6 hours straight with only one stop for gas." He chuckles down at me. I mumble incoherent words.

He walks inside the cabin and takes me to the bedroom. He sets me on the bed and gets in next to me. He pulls me to his chest and I soon hear his little snoring.

***

I looked at the clock 8AM. I groan and pry Logan's arms off me. He grumbles something and buries his head in my pillow. I shake my head at him. He's so cute and vulnerable when he's asleep. I go downstairs and see our bags by the front door. I'll get them later.

Walking into the kitchen I find the fridge empty. I groan and grab the car keys. I leave Logan a note. Hopefully he won't freak to much. Never mind a girls got to eat.

I grab a bunch of things from the store and make my way back to the cabin. It was a lot easier getting back than getting to the shop. Let's just say a half an hour drive turned into an hour.

Walking in I'm instantly pulled into a firm chest. Logan. He buries his head in my neck.

"Don't do that again." He mumbles. I sigh.

"If you wanted breakfast I had to go." He nods and pulls away. I walk into the kitchen and make 10 pancakes for Logan and 5 for me. Logan is sat at the breakfast bar with a cup of coffee. He quickly polishes off all his food while I still have 2 left.

"Greedy pig" I mumble under my breath.

"Heard that, babe." I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I growl at him before jumping on his back and wrapping my legs around his waist. He loses his balance for a second before regaining it. He brings me to his front and sits me on the counter. Still stood between my legs. He nips my mark and I bite my lip to suppress a moan.