Toby!

Tyler's POV

I woke up and felt really saw. Logan was still asleep. I looked down and saw we were both naked. I blushed as the nights memories came to me. I turned in Logan's arms and brushes my lips against his lightly. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Ya know? I like waking up like this. How ya feeling." He said

"I feel great! Just a bit soar." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Well now were fully mated your officially Luna!" He said against my lips. I chuckled and tensed as I thought came to mind.

"Shit!" I said. I pushed Logan off me and went to the wardrobe.

"What is it?" Logan asked sounding concerned and a but annoyed with the fact I spoiled the moment.

"1) Toby is still in a coma and 2) my dad and mum are going to skin you alive!" I say over my shoulder. Logan comes from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Its fine. I'll die thinking of you. Now let's go take a shower." Dirty thoughts filtered through my mind and Logan chuckled. I blushed I forgot to out my wall up.

"I was thinking the same thing, babe. Don't worry I won't be gentle. I know you like it rough." And with that he strided into the bathroom leaving me there grinning like an idiot. I walk into the bathroom and jump in the shower with Logan. The second I step in the shower I'm pressed up against the cold tiled wall with Logan kissing me passionately.

After our 2 hour shower we get out and go downstairs. We are both grinning like idiots as we head to the kitchen. I have a pair of jeans on and one of Logan's hoodies.  Ian walks in smirking.

"Luna," he says mockingly. I stick my tounge out at him and show him the middle finger from my seat next to Logan on the counter. "No offense. But EVERYONE heard you last night AND this morning. Please keep it down. It was hard to explain to the pups what all the noise was. In the end we said that you guys were playing with cats." He said that and I blushed and buried my head in logans chest. He was standing in between my legs while texting someone.

"Very creative excuse. Nice man nice. You'll be just as bad when you find your mate. Trust me. Its hard to resist." Logan said to Ian growling at the end and nuzzling my neck. At that moment a little boy walked in.

"Alpha," he said.

"What can I do, James." He said to the kid, James.

"Can I play with your cat like you were last night." Logan growled and me and Ian burst out laughing. James looked confused.

"Sorry only Logan can play with the cat." I said trying to hold back a laugh. He nodded and said bye before running off. Logan came back to me and kissed my neck. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. Something dawned on me.

"We didn't use protection!" As soon as I said that my dad walks in. He growls.

"Protection? For what?" He growls and takes a good whiff of the air.

"You fully mated my daughter. Didn't you. I told you Logan. You are so dead. I'm going to-" he didn't finish

"DAD. STOP IT. I was in heat ok we couldn't stop if we tried. Get it I wanted this. Logan didn't force me to do shit. So back the fuck off before I make you." I growl at him. Shit. I used my Luna voice. Argh.

"Toby's awake." He says and walks off. I growl at myself. I'm suck an idiot. Logan catches onto my frustration and hugs me to him.

"I'm such an idiot." I mumble into his bare chest. He growls.