YOU DID THIS TO ME!

Tyler's POV

Its been 2weeks since we killed Jake and Finn. I'm stuck on bed rest in the new pack house. The damage done wasn't that bad. But still needed a week and a bit to complete all the work. We redecorated the entire house. Added a nursery next to our room. Like I said I was stuck on bed rest. I was due to have my twins any day now.

Joe left after the pack house was sorted. Logan is away sorting what to do with Jakes pack. I know he doesn't want them in our land but he doesn't have a choice. Even though Joe took Finns pack, which is bigger, our pack was still bigger than joes by 200 members. Jakes pack was small. 146 members. Finn's pack was bigger. 213 members. Our pack now had 557 members.

Logan is stressed with all of what is happening and me being so close to giving birth. He didn't want to leave me but he couldn't leave the pack for to long or they would rip themselves apart.

I was in bed watching frozen with some of the pups when a sharp pain corded through my body. I yelped and whimpered in pain. It passed quickly.

"Tyler. What's wrong Tyler?" Tilly asked. I just shook my head and she went back to the film. About 10 minuets later it hit again. A lot harder. I howled in pain, scaring the hell out of the pups. Mothers rushed in to see what was happening.

"Get the doctor here now!" Logans mum yelled at the top of her lungs. She ushered the pups out of the room. "Tyler! Tyler! Calm down. Deep breaths. Your going into labour. The doctors going to be here in a minuet." She says as another pain hits.

Logan. I whimper to her through the link. She looks at me as if I have two heads before she realises. She grabs her phone and I'm assuming calls Logan.

"Come on. Come on. Come on. Answer the bloody ph- Logan. Its Tyler. She's gone into labour. Get your ass here now if you want to be there for your pups birth." She doesn't give him a chance to answer before she hangs up as the doctor walks in.

"How she doing?" The doctor asks logans mum.

"She's doin-" she didn't finish before I howl in pain. Again. "The contractions are getting closer together. We don't have long."

I'm not doing this without Logan by my side! I scream through the link. Logan hears

Baby, hold on. I'm 5 minutes away. I'll be there soon. Don't worry. He says calmly. I cut the link as another sharp stab of pain hits me. I howl again. After a few minuets I hear the front door slamming shut and people sprinting upstairs. Seconds later Logan, my mum, my dad and Toby run in.

Logan instantly jumps over me and whispers in my ear. Another pain hits and I howl again.

"She can't hold on any longer. Its now or never Tyler. I need you to push Ok. Now!" I whimper and push.

You did this to me Logan. I swear I will fucking stab you lat- I didn't finish before I had two small balls of fur by y chest. I small pure black wolf like logans and a brown wolf like mine. I rest my head on logans lap panting for breath.

"Ok. The black one was born first and is a boy. The brown one is a boy also. You have your heir alpha. Now Tyler I need you to shift and your pups will too." I shift and Logan puts the blanket over me. He wraps his arms around y waist and pulls me to his chest. Seconds later our little bundles of fur turn into little babies. The doctor takes them and cleans them up.

She brings them back a few minuets later. I'm struggling to stay awake. She hands them to me and Logan helps me hold them.

"What do you think there names should be?" Logan asks. I look at him and he pecks my lips. I think for a minuet.

"Jace and Jet. Jet being the older of the two."  I say. Jaces eyes are a piercing blue while Jet are brown. Jace had a a bit of brown hair while Jet had Black.

"Perfect." Logan says. He kisses my head and I lean into him. It feels weird being in my human form after 4 months. I closed my eyes and soon let darkness consume me.

***

Logans POV

I was driving toward Jakes pack with my beta and a few warriors in the car behind. My phone went off. I told the pack not to call unless it was an emergency. I growl and grab it. Mum? I answer. I don't have a chance to say hello. She instantly starts rambling on. The only words I caught were 'Tyler' 'pups' 'labour' and 'birth'. Shit. Tyler's gone into labour.

"Hold on tight." I don't give the guys a chance to ask why before I do a tight U-turn. I speed back to the pack house.

"Dude. What the fuck. Why are we going back." Ian asks. I growl.

"Tyler's gone into labour." I say. The guys don't question me. They know that Tyler comes before the other pack. I can sort them later. So many thoughts are running through my head. The more dominant one. Why did I leave her? I growl at myself and pish the car to go faster.

I'm not doing this without Logan by my side! I ear Tyler yell through the pack link.

Baby, hold on. I'm 5 minutes away. I'll be there soon. Don't worry. I say back. She doesn't reply. The pack house comes into view and Tyler's brother and parent s are waiting for me. I sprint past them and upstairs. I run into our room and see Tyler on the bed with the pack doctor by her. I jump over her and land behind her. My mum glares at me and I just roll my eyes. Tyler howls in pain as another contraction hits.

"She can't hold on any longer. Its now or never Tyler. I need you to push Ok. Now!" The doctor says. Tyler pushes and next thing you know a small ball of black fur is by her. My heir. A few seconds later a small ball of brown fur follows.

I was to focused on my pups that I didn't realise the doctor said for Tyler to shift. She shifts and I instantly wrap a blanket round her. I pull her to my chest. kissing her head gently. I didn't pay attention to anything that was going on around me apart from my mate and pups. I suppressed a growl when the doctor took my now shifted pups away to get cleaned up.

Tyler was barely awake by the time the doctor came back.

"What shall there names be?" I asked her. The future alpha was the one with black hair and brown eye. The younger of the two has brown hair and blue eyes.

"Jace and Jet. Jet being the oldest." I smile. I like it.

"Perfect." I mumble into her hair as I help her hold out pups. She's slightly weak from not being in her human form for a while. Minuets later she's asleep. I Bentley lie her on the bed and take Jace and Jet from her arms. I put them in the cribs in our room and they soon fall asleep.

Tyler's dad walks up to me and pats my back in between my shoulder blades.

"You did good. Jet is going to be a great alpha." He says. I smile and thatnk him before kissing my boys foreheads and walking over to my sleeping mate. Once everyone has left the room I slip one of my shirts on to Tyler's body and a pair of her nickers. I kiss her forehead and lie next to her. She cuddles into my chest and I close my eyes. Enjoying the feeling of being able to hold my mate properly again.

knowing my family is safe I fall asleep with my mate in my arms and my two boys asleep in the room.

***

A/N well she had the babies. I used the names Jace and Jet as I want to have two boys called that when I'm older. Hope you like it. Jace is pic above.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!