Introduction

Logans POV

I woke up at 8 with Tyler still out like a light. Her hair is spread across the pillow and our legs are entwined. I hear a soft cry across the room and detach Tyler from me. She groans and buries her head in my pillow. I chuckle and walk over to my boys.

Jace is wide awake crying slightly. I pick him up and rock him in my arms. The pack is good to be eager to meet these two. He grabs my finger and brings it to his mouth. He sucks on it.

"You hungry little man." I say. He gurgles something and I chuckle. Werewolves don't breast feed so I walk into the nursery and prepare a bottle of milk. I test it and then give it to him.

I hear movement next door and then the door opens slowly. Someone wraps their arms around my woast from behind and I can tell its Tyler by the slight sparks coursing through me.

"Your doing pretty good." She mumbles into my back. I chuckle as Jace finishes his bottle just as Jet starts to cry.

"I got him." Tyler says and walks back into our room. I sigh and burp Jace. Tyler walks in holding Jet. She makes up a bottle and feeds him. I smile as she rocks him slightly.

"I told you your be a good mum" I smirk as she blushes and lightly slaps my bicep. I fake hurt and pout. She laughs and pecks my lips.

"Come on I want to go downstairs and introduce the boys to everyone. Plus our parents will want to hold them." She state. I nod and kiss her forehead before taking Jace into our room and change him. Well attempt to.

"Ty, baby. He won't stay still and I can't change him." I sigh in frustration. She laughs and comes in with a fully clothed Jet. I swear my mouth hit the floor. She chuckles.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies." She said. I close my mouth and stare at Jet then Jace them Tyler. She chuckles and walks over to me. I take Jet off her and sit on the bed while watching her change Jace.

After the boys are changed Tyler goes shower. I call a pack meeting for 1 hour away out in the back garden. A few yes alphas are heard just as Tyler comes out in black skinny jeans and a T-shirt. She brushes her hair and takes Jet and pits him in the playpen along with Jace.

"Go shower. You smell." She states flatly. I growl and walk into the bathroom.

***

Tyler's POV

I was on the floor blowing raspberries on my boys bellies while they giggled. Well more like gurgled. Logan come out in a pair of faded blue jeans and a tight white shirt. I can clearly see his abs. He smirks once he notices me checking him out.

"Like what you see baby." He smirks. I shake my head no and tickle Jet. Logan growls and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"You sure about that sweetie." He mumbles in my ear.

"Yeah. Pretty sure." I state. That is the biggest lie I have ever said. He growls and nips my mark. I moan slightly and feel him smirk against my neck.

"Not now. We have pups to take of." I scold him? He grumbles something about being deprived of sex or something. I roll my eyes. He'll live. I look at the clock and gasp.

"We have 10 minutes till the meeting and I need some food." I say. He nods and walks downstairs. A few minuets later he comes back with a plate of pancakes with syrup on and strawberries on the side. My mouth waters. I shovel them down quickly. The meeting is ment to start any minuet now.

"Come on. Grab Jet will you." I say while picking Jace up. Logan picks up Jet and wraps his free arm around my waist.  I'm worried he's going to drop jet. What I'm a mother. I'm naturally protective but because I'm Luna its increased. He looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile.