explination

*edited*

Tylers POV

Once we were back again Ian was waking me up. I groaned and swatted his hand away as I cuddled deeper into Logans fur. I heard Ian laugh and Logan huff and lie down. I still didn't get off. Logan decide to have fun and while my grip was lose he bolted and I nearly fell off.

"Dick!" I yelled and swatted his muzzle away from my face. Yeah I kinda fell off a big ass black wolf who is my mate. He huffed and got up off the floor Ian was there laughing I walked up to him and smacked him upside the head. "Owwww that hurt Tyler" I just chuckled and walked off. I heard "you deserve it man." From Logan. He ran to catch up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Your a pain in the ass right. I was very comfy on your back ya know. Your fur is soooo soft!" I explained. He sighed and spooned me from behind. I squirmed and started laughing. "Logaaaaannnn.... Stop it .....tickles!" I said between laughs.

"Oh really it tickles does it!" He started tickling my sides as I scream and laugh. Logan throws me over his shoulder and marches off to a room in his house.

"Put me down Logan."

"Nah I like this veiw." He says and smacks my butt lightly. I wilggle around trying to get down. I realised that was a bad move.

He growled and pinned me against the wall. He leaned in and kissed me. At first it was sort and passionate but esculated to needy and full of lust. Our lips move in sink and Logan runs his tounge along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decide to tease him and denied him of entrance. He moved his hand to my butt and gripped it. I gasp and he took the opportunity to thrust his tounge into my mouth. I break the kiss and lean my for head against his. He trys to kiss me again.

"Not yet Logan I'm not ready for that." I whisper slightly out of breath. He nods and gently puts me on the ground. He grabs my hand and leads me to his room. He hands me my backpack and it is full of my clothes.

"I got one of the she-wolves to go get them. Don't worry. The bathrooms through there if you want a shower."

"OK thanks." He quickly pecks my lips before walking out and leaving me there dumbfounded. I smirk as the last couples of minutes events come running back to me and I blush in realition.

I dive in the shower and it is lush I hope out and pull on a pair of loose deniem shorts and a tank top.

I sprint downstairs and she my mum and dad sat on the sofa. I walk up to them and they look at me with worry. I raise an eyebrow.

"Care to explain?" I said. My mum and dad exchanged looks before my dad sighed.

"Tyler your a werewolf."

"No shit Sherlock." I say sarcastically.

"I'm a werewolf but your mum is human. We thought the gene skipped you and that you were human until you got a papercur and it healed almost instantly. We knew then that you had werewolf blood but it was dormant. I did some research and came up with one possible solution. That as soon as you are marked and mated then your wolf will emerge."

"I know that all with no thanks to you! Why? Why did you keep it a secret from me? Why didn't you tell me? What were you so afraid of?"

"We didn't tell you for your own safety. If you knew you would be at risk because you can't defend yourself. We were afraid of losing you." My mum explained. I sighed and went and sat in between them and hugged them both closely.

"Well I'm apart of this world now so anything you wish to say please do as well I'm mates to one."

"Yes your mate. What is his name?"

"Logan. Why?" I gave them a confused look.

"Sweetie, he's an alpha. A leader."

"I know, mum, Logan has already explained it all. The fact he's alpha I'm alpha female and that my brother can shift into a dog the size of a small horse and my mate the size of a big horse thanks for keeping that one from me" I roll my eyes and say it sarcastically. Logan walks in then.

"Uhhh is this a bad time. If you want I can umm go-"

"No stay I need to talk to you Logan." My dad says. Shit. Just shit. He's going to give him the 'talk'.

"Let's go mum and leave these to to talk." I grab my mums hand and lead her upstairs. On the way up I say to Logan "Good luck with the talk just keep it cool you'll be fine." I say it so only Logan can hear. I peck him on the check and leave before world war three brakes out.

Once in Logan's room my mum bombardes me with questions. "Where did you meet? Was it romantic? How old is he? Has he hurt you? Do you trust him? Are you feeling OK you look a bit flushed?"

"Mum I'm fine we meet at school yesterday and it wasn't romantic I actually called him a dick and it was because I ran into him litterally. He's 18 in 2 weeks. He hasn't hurt me and never will after dads finished with him. I feel fine and I trust him with my life. Now I'm going to find Toby stay here and no rummaging I haven't done that her." I wink at my mum and run out the room looking for Toby. Surprise surprise, not, he's in the game room.

"Toby come on mum wants to see you she's in Logan's room so shift that ass and come see her. Don't go downstairs as world war three has most likely broken out as Logan Is getting the 'talk' off dad."

Toby follows me to Logan's room and hugs the living shit outta mum. Then the yelling started downstairs. I sigh and face palm myself. I mumble "for fuck sake dad" and walk downstairs to go and try and cool things off between the two men.

*

*

*

*

*

A/N OK so everything should be cleared up. If your confused comment and I will Clear it up in the next chapter. Thanks. 1101 words!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!