Brown wolf and a stranger

*edited*

Logans POV

I was so worried. Tyler had a slight temperature and couldn't keep her food down. She looked like she hasn't slept in days. The doctor was running around completely frantic and yelling things out. He touched her forehead and pulled away like he had just touched touch a bowl full of silver.

"Shit, shit, shit. OK Logan take her outside now lie her on the grou-" he didn't get to finish as an earsplitting scream came form Tyler. She arched her back in pain. I growled and ran outside. Her temperature spiking dangerously high "Docter Luke her temperature is spiking extremely high." Doctor Luke ran out and tried to take her out of my arms. I growled viscously. He flinched and said "sorry alpha. You need to take her to the forest like, right now. I will be right behind y-" I didn't let him finish before I sprinted to the forest.

This can't be happening we haven't marked her yet. I said to my wolf.

No it isn't possible but its happening. Let me out would you. He was pacing inside my head.

Not now when the doctor says. He just growled in response. The doctor came running up to me. Tyler screamed again. I couldn't help it I shifted. I stood over her protectively. Crack! I heard the first crack of her bones breaking and realigning themselves.

How is this possible! I haven't marked her yet! I yelled at the doctor through the mind link.

"I think that if you two have kissed then that might have done it if her wolf was close to the surface already. As long as your saliva mixes it can work depending on the wolf. Shes got strong blood in her alpha or beta I think.

Mr Winters. She's shifting.

I heard a gasp and then an ear splitting scream. Her eyes shot open and she clenched my fur tightly and screamed through gritted teeth.

Her canines extended and so did her claws. Brown fur sprites from her pours. Crack! The last bone broke and realigned its self with one final scream she was a beautiful chocolate brown wolf. Her wolf was huge an inch or two smaller then mine. I licked her muzzle and she purred in content.

"Where's my daughter!" Mr. Winters yelled from the back of the pack. They  all gathered to witness there Luna's first shift. I nuzzeled her neck and she did mine. I got off her and helped her up onto all four paws. She lent against me for support. She took a few tentative steps before gaining her balance and stepping away from me. Her parents came into view and they gasped. She barked happily at them. She walked up to her parents and nuzzeled them.

She lifted her snout up and sniffed the air. She spun and stood next to me snarling. I sniffed the air and tensed at the unfamiliar scent.

She crouched low and growled. I had no idea what was going on until a man walked out of the treeline clapping.

"Oh wow very impressive. Thank you Mr. Winters for raising my daughter for me." Snarling I positioned myself slightly in front of Tyler. "Now now child some respect if you will. Or else and I see you found your mate much to my distaste." I bared my teeth and took a step forward only for 10 wolves to step out behind the man.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Jake Smith alpha of the Red Moon Pack and you must be Logan alpha or soon-to-be alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. What a pleasure. And I've come for my daughter the easy way of the hard way."

The entire pack was snarling and some were shifted into there wolves. Me and Tyler were the biggest by far. My dad stepped forward and stood on Tylers other side.

"what do you want Jake?" My father growled.

"Well dear brother of mine. I've come for my daughter."

"Brother we aren't blood related, thank God, but you sadly are my step-brother. Now leave before I let my son and his mate rip you to shreds seeing as in they look like they are about to lose control of their wolves." Me and Tyler were both fighting our wolves. And Tyler looked like she's losing.

Dad Tyler is losing control of her wolf!

"OK my son just informed me that Tyler is losing control of her wolf so run before she loses it."

Tyler snarled viciously from my side and she runs at Jake, not before howling a battle cry. I'm hot on her heels the entire time. The pack soon follows suite.

Too little too late dad.

*

*

*

*

*

A/N well pic of Tyler's wolf on the side. Its Jacobs wolf from twilight. It fit her best. Well she is a shifted werewolf now and more drama has offered. Lots of shit will happen soon. 833 words!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!