Heat

Tyler's POV

Its been 2 weeks since I was marked. I feel shit. I groan as a dull pain fills my lower area. Logan has been distant for the past week. He sleeps with me and that's it. Nothing else. Nada. Nope. Not happening. He doesn't talk much and its worrying me. He has blocked me out of his head and it is really starting to piss me off. I don't know what I did but I plan on finding out.

It was getting late and Logan was due back any minute. I sit and play on my phone for 5 minutes before he walks in. As soon as he does I walk up to him and grab his arm dragging him to the bed. I push him on the bed and sit opposite him. He frowns and goes to stand up but I growl and pull him back down.

"What the fuck Logan you've been ignoring me all week. What the hell did I do?" I all but hell at him. He flinches slightly and sighs. He pulls me to him and nuzzeles my neck. "What did I do Logan?" I ask quitely and softly. I sighs again.

"Nothing. You did nothing. Its just that I need to keep my distance. Your going into heat and it will be hell to keep my wolf under control. It is easier for me if I stay away until its over." Logan explained. After he marked me he explained what a heat was. I just didn't expect it so soon. I sigh and climb onto his lap. He growls at me.

"Don't. Tyler just don't. I might be able to control my self." He says trying to get me off him. I straddle him. I lean in and whisper in his ear.

"What if I don't want you to." He growls and flips us so I'm on the bed and he is hovering over me.

***Saucy stuff is skipped****

We're panting for breath and he takes us to the bed. Logan has control over his wolf now.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't hold him back. Did I hurt you?" I just sigh and snuggle into him.

"No you didn't. I'm fine just soar." He nods and we drift of to sleep in each others arms.

***

A/N OK I know its short but I couldn't put really saucy stuff in and not a lot else could fit. Don't be mad. Its only a filler. Thank you for reading.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!