Red Moon Pack

Tyler's POV

I woke up in the same room as before. My arm and leg were throbbing and it hurt like hell. I got up. Wait I got up! No silver chains. Hahaha motherfuckers.

Hello? I try getting in contact with my wolf. No answer. I try shifting. Not a chance.

Logan? I try mondlinking Logan. Argh! No answer. I look down at my arm and see my arm stitched and banadaged. Same with my leg. A cloud in my head I didn't know was there started to clearing.

Finally! My wolf cheered bloody wolfsbane! Hate that shit. Let me out would ya!

Wait till someone comes in OK! She huffed and reluctantly agreed. I paced the room for what felt like hours until I heard the door being unlocked.

Ready?

Ready.

As soon as the door was opened I lunged and shifted mid air. I grow!ed and tore the mans throat out. I looked up and saw a very scared looking younger looking Jake stood there. His son. Or my brother if he really is my dad.

"Tyler!" I growled "It's me Simon your brother." I snarled and ran past him. "Dad she's shifted." I heard Simon yell. Next thing I knew I had Jakes wolf charging at me.

Tyler!

Not now Logan! I snarled and circled Jake. He pounced and I dodged it and pounced on his back. I gripped his scruf and felt blood in my mouth. His blood. He whimpered as he knew I had the use hand or paw in this case. Oun Intended. He tried shaking me off but failed. The door burst open and sunlight burst in. It hurt my eyes and I loses my grip on Jake. Big mistake. He shook !e and I went flying toward the door. I growl emitted from behind me and I whimpered as I had torn my stitches and was bleeding heavily.

A big black wolf stood over me and growled protectively.

Logan!

**

Logan POV

I slept restlessly and not for long about 3 hours. I sighed and walked downstairs. Dad was their. He looked at me and scowled.

"Why aren't you asleep?"

"1) I'm Not a pup 2) I physically couldn't and 3) Tyler is still out there." He sighed and nodded. I was going to say some sarcastic comment like 'hunting leprechauns' or something like that but I'm to tired and stressed to. I sat at the table and looked at the plans. He had everything sorted.

"When are we leaving?"

"6"

"Argh I can't wait that long. See ya later." Before he had a chance to say anything I was off and running out the door. He mumbled something under his breath like 'reckless teenagers' and the a few laughs followed. I reached the forest and stripped. I tied my shirts to my ankle and same with my shirt. I shifted into my big black wolf and started running. After a few minutes the pack was behind me and dad was next to me.

You really couldn't wait could you?

Not when it involves Tyler I can't.

We ran for about 2 and a half hours before coming across the pack house. I heard snarling and fighting.

Tyler!