Rescue Mission

*edited*

Tyler's POV

"Your not coming Tyler and that's final."

"I AM COMING THEY ARE MY PARENTS AND THEY DONT KNOW YOU SO YOU CAN EITHER TAKE ME WITH YOU OR I GO BY MYSELF WHEN YOU HAVE LEFT!" I yelled. Well yeah for about 5 minutes me and Logan have been arguing about whether I come or not. Logan growled, sighed and then face-palmed, in that order.

"Fine you can come. On one condition." I nodded " you will not leave my side OK." I thought about it and then nodded in agreement. "OK imma go shift. Your gunna have to ride on my back." I was nervous to ride on Logan's back but trusted him to take care of me.

"Ok, leggo!" I said. He sighed and grabbed my hand. "Your going to be the death of me. I swear." He said under his breath. I just chuckled and kept walking.

Once outside I saw about 30 men standing in there shirtless waiting for orders. As soon as we were in sight men looked at me lustfully. Logan didn't like that. He snarled loudly and pulled me closer to him.

"Mine!" He snarled and all of the men looked away and bowed in submission. I just rolled my eyes and new it was a werewolf thing. It was dark out and a bit cold. Logan gave out orders while keeping a firm hold on my waist.

"Alright were going to run to the trackers in wolf form together. Then in the groups assigned. You will surround the cabin. When I say we all make our self's know. You do not engage in a fight. I will be in human form. You will walk in snarling. Until we get Tyler's parents back we don't fight once we have and they are safe we will then engage in an attack. No survivors. Let them flee if they wish but those who fight will not be given mercy!" Logan announced in full alpha-mode. The men all cheered and growled in approval. The men all shifted. Logan waited till they were done. And then said.

"When I shift get on and do not let go until I stop." I didn't need to be told twice. Getting onto a wolf the size of a horse was pretty intimidating.

"Ok. I wasn't planing on letting go. If you ask me riding a wolf the size of a horse is pretty intimidating." He just chuckled and walked off the porch.

He took off his shirts and shifted into his huge black wolf. He motioned with his head for me to get on. I got on and gripped his fur as he stood up to his wolf hight. He didn't seem faced by the amount of grip I had on him as he darted forward full speed. All the other wolves quickly followed suite.

After a few minutes of running I felt tired. I led down on his back still having a firm grip on Logan. I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.

*****

I was being shaken awake I groaned and sat up. I realised that I was still on Logan's back and that one of his men was waking me.

"Logan, I can't get off at this hight. Lower yourself a bit seriously. Your the size of a fucking horse." The men chuckled at my comment while Logan huffed and led down. Once I was off he stood up and I quickly gave his head a good scratch. His wolf purred and nuzzeled into my hand.

"Go shift you oversized dog." I laughed and handed him his shorts while he growled playfully. "Oh suck it up would you."

He quickly ran off it the woods to shift. I jumped slightly as someone spoke up.

"I'm Ian. Logans second in command AKA the beta." I gave his outstretched hand a shake.

"I'm Tyler"

"You are so lucky. No one and I mean no one teases him like that. He is a great friend though. I saw you the other day. Talking to the office lady. You are 1 kick ass girl. A proper Luna don't take no ones shit and that you have proven." I shake my head as I hear Logan coming back. He wraps his arm around my waist tightly. He was shirtless. Omg his 6 pack. His shorts were rididng extremely low on his hips. I had to stop my self from jumping him then and there.