Tilly

Tyler's POV

Snarls filled the air and the next thing I know Logan and Ian are standing in front of me. The entire pack is shifted and Logan makes his way to the front. I follow him.

"Tyler no go inside." I just growl in response and stand next to him at the front of the pack. He growls but doesn't push me further. He doesn't have the time. Ian has Logan's right flank while Paul has my left flank. Logan is tense and ridgid.

A red wolf walks out of the treeline. He shifts and throws a pair of shorts on.

"Logan. Nice to see you. Well it isn't nice you did kill my ma-" he was cut off by me growling.

"Cut the crap Finn. What do you want." Logan snapped at Finn. Finn snarled and looked at me and then back at Logan. Logan snarls and moves in front of me slightly.

Get inside Tyler!

No I'm not leaving you! And with that I cut the link. Logan growled lowly so only I would hear it. Finn raised an eyebrow.

"You know why I'm hear. Didn't you get the email and letter. I think you did seeing as in you where just informing your pack."

I recognise him. Where from? Think Tyler think. I shake my head. Logan notices. I growl as it hits me. I bare my teeth at him.

"Ahhhh. You remember me now do you." He says cokcily. I just snarl louder in return. "I'll take that as a yes," he looks at Logan " Logan you look confused. Well when your mate here was taken by red moon pack," the pack growl. He rolls his eyes, "as I was saying. My pack were there helping during the fight with red moon. They weren't rouges with Jake they were my pack. Wow Logan I thought you would of figured it out. She recognised my wolf when I walked in but couldn't quite place it. Could you sweetheart." He says. Me and Logan growl at the name he gave me.

"So that's how you found out about Tyler. I was going to ask seeing as in no other pack knows about her. I haven't formally introduced her to the pack yet. I've had a lot going on." Logan says.

Behind Finn I notice his pack slowly walking out from the bushes. They are snarling and growling. Finn holds a hand up and his pack stop coming forward. Finn steps forward and I growl.

"I just came to warn you. That next time we meet I will have your little mate weather you like it or not. And I won't be alone. For now I'm just going to leave my mark. Blue heart pack," his pack looked at him ears perked, "Attack!"

And in that split second a blood bath broke out. Logan and Paul shifted and stayed flued to my side. My dad had my hind. At one point Logan and Paul and my dad were busy fighting. A standard size grey wolf ran towards me. I ran at him and pinned him. I didn't hesitate in ripping his throat out. Mother fucker. Hey don't judge. I'm protecting my pup. Its instinct.

I was standing on my hind legs attacking a bigger wolf. He wasn't much bigger but bigger. He scratched my chest. It wasn't deep but it still hurt. I growled and stood down. Not submitting but not leaving my stomach exposed. I launched myself at him and jumped on his back. Logan came and took the wolfs paws out from under him. I grabbed the scruff of his neck and bit down hard. He whimpered and submitted but I didn't let go. The wolf realised this and stood up. He started shaking and trying to throw me off but I didn't waver. Logan sprinted from the wolf he just killed and toar the other wolfs throat out.

The wolfs body dropped and I let go of his scruff. Logan came up to me and was sniffing my entire body. I was fine the scratch on my chest was healed nearly. Only a few more minuets and it'll be fine. He nodded when he was satisfied. He stood by me and killed a wolf while two came at us. I took one and pinned it ripping his throat out. All at once the blue heart pack ran the way they came. The pack warriors followed making sure they left the territory.