five (filler).

I watched Sylvie's Love and I feel like I'm in love like Sylvia 🤣

The next morning Monèt woke up in just her bra and panties set.

Turning on her side she noticed a shirtless Samael. Monét raised a brow remembering how he ended up in her bed.

the night before

Monét felt like she was in her element again, she was a drinker. She could throw back shots of Henny, that was always her drink of choice unless she had patron somewhere in sight.

The best part about her was, she never threw up. She was no longer the heavy drinker she was but when it was her time to shine she never went out like a bitch.

Her downfall was the bad decisions she's made on Hennessy and Patron. She always ended up in bed with one of the three men she kept around for pleasure. Tonight, she had Samael.

The cookout had turned into a little party and the older crowd was gone. She had got in good graces with his parents and even set up a shopping date with Lucia and Dess.

She found herself becoming more fascinated with Mael after their interaction early, so what began as an act would do become true feelings.

"We stockhol-mies." Monét busted out laughing at her joke "because we bout to be two bitches with Stockholm syndrome if your brother in law keep up the shit he on."

India pt. 3 blasted through the speakers. Samael walked behind Monét wrapping his arm around her neck a bottle of Belair in his left hand.

"Before me, I don't care who was before me
You lonely, now you ain't gotta be lonely
My baby, challenges, you know 'em, baby
I gravitated your love for the making
Baby, yeah, yeah, yeah, our marriage
Makе sure you make a hundred Ms off cosmеtics
When I decide to get you a ring, I'm gettin' all carats
And they sneak diss from fake pages, they all jealous
And when I do tell you I love you, it don't be small letters"

They rapped together while Dess recorded them. To anyone, they looked like a happy couple and because they were both drunk, neither of them felt a way about playing the happy couple role.

Monét felt good about publicly being shown off, no matter the circumstances. She was eating it up tonight. 

Samael placed the bottle to Monét's lip as she drank some, he placed a sloppy kiss on her lips after.

"Lord if you get me through this night without making a bad decision, I'll watch a BET church special on Sunday." Monét whispered lowly enough so that Samael couldn't hear.

"You so fucking beautiful Noelle." He whispered in her ear, placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"He's manipulating you Monèt. Don't listen to him." She repeated in her head pushing away from him she went to the nearest bathroom.

"I can't do this, I can't do this."

Forgiving him this early wasn't realistic but nothing about this situation was ordinary. This was far from normal. Her life was now a movie plot. She wasn't falling in love but the strong attraction weighed more than the hate for her situation. After all, it was not a bad situation.

The pro's outweighed the cons.

"Okay girl, pros give me some pros. You're technically rich. Your fucking closet is huge, you finally got a Birkin bitch! You're living in a house that you have saved on your Pinterest vision board, you can plan your dream wedding when you exclude Samael, Girl, you're about to marry the finest man ever... you got a man that everybody wants and he's tall." She looked in the mirror, obviously very drunk

"Okay now cons, talk yourself outta this. Talk yourself outta forgiving him in four days you can do it miss mamas." Biting her bottom lip she thought "I was kidnapped. Got dammit Monét that's your only con." Tapping her nail against her front two teeth she thought about it.

"Might as well pop the coochie toni- nope, nope, nope." Unlocking the bathroom door she walked into her room, undressing out of her clothes she took a long and over due shower removing her make up. When her skin became wrinkly she dried her body and wrapped a towel around her walking into her room connected.

She screamed seeing Samael sitting on her bed "you scared the fuck outta me." Disappearing into her closet she changed into a bra and panty set. She didn't care about Mael seeing her body, she was beyond confident in her body.

Climbing into her bed Samael laid beside her "where all your company go?" She turned on her side to face him.

"I ain't send them home but I put them the fuck outta here." Pulling her closer to him Monét hesitantly placed her head on his chest.

"You forgive a nigga?"

Monét laughed shaking her head, "shush, don't ask me that. Go turn off the light." She didn't want to admit it out loud but she was indecisive. Samael quickly turned off the light taking his same spot beside Monét.

"I wish I could've done things differently. Take you on dates, get to know you. Wow your grandparents, shit something" he laughed, "I could've been approached you, but then by that time there might've been feelings involved. It would've been harder for you to forgive me."

Monét found herself rolling her eyes again. "Just don't talk about it. If it's constantly brought up I'm going to forever be mad. Just let me get over it." She was tired of having the conversation. She accepted her reality.

"What's your favorite color?" Samael asked, while yawning.

"Patron, you eat pussy?" Monét busted out laughing making Mael laugh with her.

"Yeah, I do what's good?"

Monét laugh came to an end and she looked over at him her brow raised. "nope, nope, nope. I was just kidding. I'm going to sleep." She laughed nervously.

Samael whole look and personality gave off big dick energy and she wasn't too prepared to get her back broke.

"Goodnight baby girl." He kissed her forehead sucking all her common sense from her brain.

She woke up feeling better about the situation, hoping the would start on the right foot and become a step closer to actually having a normal relationship. Walking into her closet she found the perfect outfit to wear today. Hearing Mael's voice she smiled, but that was washed away with a mug.

"Yeah, I'll be over there in a couple hours. You better not be wearing anything when I get there... bet."

As she walked out the closet with her clothes in hand she ignored Samael.

"Good morning." He stretched while standing up

"Goodbye, you can go."

She believed she had every right to be mad especially after the nothings he whispered the before. She was done with him and his shit, again.

Mael sucked his teeth walking out the room.

She didn't want to work towards something better especially not with Samael.