twenty-five

Vote, comment.
y'all didn't give me 150 but I feel like writing.

Monét laid in bed watching New Edition's biopic. Samael laid under her rubbing her belly. The love he felt for their child was undeniable and he couldn't wait for he or she to enter his life.

"The future biopics are going to be so damn boring. We only have like a few good stars that deserve a biopic. They not doing drugs and filing for bankruptcy like they used to. I'm bored at the lack of range. The music used to be so good, just drugs, alcohol and vibes." Monét shook her head, placing her hand on Mael's.

The sound of her phone ringing snatched her attention. The 704 number made her raise a brow. "Hello?"

"Monét, you forgot about your family?" The sound of her third oldest brother came from the other side of the phone. She had completely isolated herself from her brothers and sisters. She needed to bury her past and cutting them off did just that. It pained her because she and her sister was so close but the loss of her parents took a part of her that she'd rather not deal with.

"Think about y'all all the time. I miss you guys but like, it became overwhelming and I just couldn't breathe, it was a constant replay of nothing, I always told y'all I was going to leave yall didn't listen . I needed change." She explained, the tears were falling.

"Nobody told you not to leave, but you didn't have to cut us off. You're engaged, wearing designer, traveling and just fucking forgot about us. YOU PREGNANT BRUH!  You wasn't gonna say shit! You forgot about moms. You can't visit her from Chicago, she's in a hospital not dead! I know the loss of your father is hard, I know the loss of mom was harder. Meme don't talk to us either."

"Are you calling her phone spazzing on her too?" She sighed sitting up on the bed.

"No, but you and ma was the only reason she was around anyways, she always said she wanted to be an only child. Then she lost you Monét! What the fuck you expect?" Don yelled at her and looked at the phone, scrunching her face up.

"Aight let up on the screaming, you doing too much. I'll hang up" Monét defended herself, she was okay with talking and even going to visit her family in Charlotte but she wasn't going to sit around and get yelled at. Placing her phone on speaker she sat it down on her lap.

"You know what? Fuck you Mo. you heartless as fuck, you selfish just like your fucking father. I'm glad he wasn't my father. Watch your fucking back, family don't leave family when they're at their lowest."

Samael quickly grabbed the phone "I was about to let y'all do this back and forth family shit, but, you threatening my fiancé. I'm a nigga about my words and I'm letting you know I'm about all the shit I speak. Threaten her again, I dare you." Hanging up the phone he tossed it back onto her lap.

"Now get comfortable. I'm the only nigga that can stress you out and I'm done with that shit, so you should be stress-free." Samael ran his fingers through Monét's hair

"Bae, you think we might be bipolar?" Looking up at him, she chuckled lowly.

"Bipolar? Nah. We just... passionate...?" Monét busted out laughing, shaking her head.

"In conclusion, yes. I know it was two months ago but I do want to apologize. I took it really far. I get why you and Dom did it. Y'all both care about me and for someone to betray me... I can understand why y'all needed to get back. I just... my grandparents knew my dad since he was a child so his death was hard, losing my mother even it was only her mental state they still lost her. Then to add my cousin onto that, it's just, I was putting them first. Then, you didn't tell me anything, you could have AT LEAST told me. It just hurt. I don't want to say I don't care that she's dead but, I also have any feelings about it. Then, you say hurtful shit when you're mad and it's like I could also attack you but I don't feel like you'll be bothered much by my words, so I swing. I have to stop but I'm sensitive." Her eyes watered thinking about the conversations.