twenty-three.

vote and comment.
150 comments on both for next chapter.
@kirawritess for updates.

two months later.

two months. two months of a miserable household and pregnancy. after two months, Samael allowed her to return to normal activities which meant going out with Jayda and Dess.

She was no longer upset about her cousin, she had gotten over that by day three. They would've been back to normal, she was over him throwing her ass like a rag doll because she did throw the phone at him. She understood his anger.

It took her two and a half weeks to be able to go to the grocery store, but Samael had to go with her. When she experienced pregnancy symptoms Samael had sent someone else to get her pregnancy test. They went places like her doctors and came home.

Now that she was pregnant, she just felt stuck. They barely talked, they walked past each other and they didn't even cuddle anymore. Monét no longer sported the big rock in her finger anymore and "I love you's" seemed foreign to them. They hadn't said to each other in two months and it seemed as though the love had gone away.

Monét stared at the mimosas the two girls were drinking and wanted to swallow a bunch of it down, instead she ate two different meals that she couldn't decide on. Grabbing Dress's wine glass, she quickly sat it down. She figured it would be the perfect time to go get rid of Samael's baby at the local Planned Parenthood but she felt as though someone was definitely watching her.

She felt a disconnection to the baby inside of her, she couldn't get excited about it, she lacked the happiness. She only took her vitamins because Samael made sure she did daily. That was one of the few times they talked. The doctor explained this could've been a symptom of her pregnancy.

Her openness about it, only made Samael cuss her out the whole ride home.

flashback

The couple had just left a doctors appointment for a check up and Samael walked in on her feelings about the baby and her pregnancy. She stated how she didn't want it anymore, unbeknownst Samael was listening on the other end.

After the appointment, they sat quietly before Samael spazzed on her, "If you abort my baby, I promise you, I'll make the rest of your life hell." He chuckled menacingly, but Monét stared forward. "If you didn't want a baby, you shouldn't have told me to nut in you, use your fucking brain." His finger poked the side of her temple and Monét swung busting his lip open, the next one was sent to his eye making him swerve

Tasting the blood on his lips, he laughed harder squeezing the steering wheel tightly his knuckles turned white.

"I'm not even going to put my hands on you, you like that victim role, bitch. I should've never left my family for a broke ass bitch like you." He chuckled "should've left you with your conniving ass Cousin, so you can soak in your misery about your drug addict ass father and crazy ass mother."