twenty.

Vote and comment.
100+ comments on both chapters before the next update.

The Benz van sat in front of Izzy's and Dess' old house

The Benz van sat in front of Izzy's and Dess' old house. They each had suit cases of clothes piled up in a Uhaul truck that they paid one of their well trust workers to drive for them, he would gain more than he'd lose. They had no idea where they were going and that's the reason they sat debating. They were leaving all furniture behind and starting fresh in their new home.

Jayda flew to New York as soon as she heard the group was moving, she came to help Dom pack up his things and ultimately decided she would pack up and try somewhere new as well. Things was different now that she wasn't being forced to move and make a new life. She had the freedom to do what she wanted, she was able to visit her family when she wanted and in addition, she was able to remain a single woman until she knew that she and Dom was serious with each other.

"Ouuuu y'all, let's get a big ass house and live together like we the Bad Girls Club." Monét laughed, resting her head on Samael's shoulder. She had already kicked her yeezy slides off and wiggled her toes. One thing about Monét was, she was going to take her shoes off no matter where she went.

"Ooooouu y'all, no." Dom shut her down causing her to Buck at him.

"You the first bitch bed I would throw into the pool."

"We would be more like Jersey shore, we would be so lit." Dess commented and the boys shook their head knowing of the show but never really tuning into it.

"You Sammy bitch." Jayda joked to Dess, making Monét cackle out loud and Dess throw up her middle finger.

"Y'all giving us everything bout where we moving to. We not moving in the same house. Now start making suggestions." Samael the one to get annoyed the quickest spoke up ruining the trio's fun.

"Ole Debby downer ass boy. I vote for Chicago!" Monét chirped loudly, knowing that although there's a lot of gun violence in Chicago, there had to be some form of good.

"I say Las Vegas" Jayda chimed in, Dess scrunched up her face shaking her head no. "Bitch, my lace front would never last in no fucking Las Vegas. I'm voting no."

"Seattle." Dess smiled, Dom shook his head no.

"The only two things in Seattle is iCarly and that pointy shit. If y'all niggas moving to Seattle, I'm keeping my ass here."

"Y'all so fucking difficult man and why do you know that?." Izzy rested his head against the window.

"Niggas that watched iCarly got personality. You watched shit like God Father, that's why no one laughs at your jokes." Dom defended himself, he had a main character complex.

"Memphis." Samael threw out and everyone thought about it for a second.

"You might be onto something cuz" Dom sat for a second and thought about it. "I mean... we could."