seven.

Vote, comment etc. not edited.

Monét sat in the theater alone watching Sparkle, it was undeniably one of her favorite movies

Monét sat in the theater alone watching Sparkle, it was undeniably one of her favorite movies. Her head snapped to the door when Mael walked in. She gave him a small smile.

He wore a wife beater and black Nike sweats, you could see the waistband that read "Ethika" on his boxers. He took a seat on the long part of the couch.

"Come here" Monét stood up resting between his legs her head placed on his chest.

"we're going to be married soon. Tell me about the Notorious Samael, we all know what they say in the Hood but tell me first hand." Grabbing the popcorn from beside them she popped some in her mouth.

"I mean, shit... I come from a family of Druglords, King Pins, hitmen, killers. I didn't want this shit but it's all I know. The men in our family don't know anything other than this life. We don't make doctors, artist, 9-5 workers, regular shit like that. We have lawyers but everything they do is to benefit our people. Those are the roles the women play, our connections run deep on the inside..."

"It started back four generations, My great, great, great, great grandfather Joe started this "cult"... He didn't want to be married, he didn't want love, he just wanted his money. So, instead of taking the time to find someone that he could love... he snatched a woman named Rose up... she was 18, poor and in need of financial help. There's pictures in my Pops house, she was beautiful, she looked good on his arm. With a beautiful woman came more Clients. They never really loved each other but they had 7 children in total."

"Joe knew the power it had to have a beautiful wife on his arm so he gave each of his sons until age 25 to be married and when they too became desperate they snatched their wives up and it just became the norm in our family. We did it well, we knew how to pick our victims. I had got leeway with Pops, he gave me until I was 28. A little more time to enjoy my life I guess you can say."

Samael sighed running his hands down his face.

"Man, Ion wanna do this shit... this marriage shit. I knew my time was going to come... I knew I was going to be forced into it. I knew the consequences of me going against the rules and I even thought about being the first one in my family to go against the whole marriage idea. The whole kidnapping idea is fucking sick to me Noelle. It was either you or my family. My empire. I ain't mean to take you from your everyday life like that man... it's just, your connects like you more when you're a family man. They feel like you're more level headed when there's a woman. You're more trustworthy because you're not sleeping with a lot of different women, with different women comes more drama, more people in your business... Like niggas don't cheat or something." He let out a small laugh, scratching his head.