thirty-four.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE  THAT DELUSIONAL ASS BITCH WITH MY FUCKING CHILD

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT DELUSIONAL ASS BITCH WITH MY FUCKING CHILD." Monét screamed out loud, lunging forward she swung on Samael once again.

Her body wasn't completely healed from having her new born but right now she truly didn't give a damn.

Samael was careless and he did something as leaving their child with his mom. She tried to be understanding. She was his mother, she raised him. The parents were tired, dealing with a new born wasn't easy. He seen a moment and he took it.

"Get the fuck out of my house until you find my child." She wanted nothing more than to have her child in her arms. If she could do the day all over she would. She would've put up with her monster-in-law bullshit. She would've ignored the disrespect.

"Monét, I know you mad right now man but it's really not the time for us to be arguing. I'm going to get Mier back, if it's the last thing I do."

Monét lip quivered and she nodded her head walking into his arms. He was right, it was a time for them to comfort one another. They both had a child that was kidnapped and right now she really did need Samael more than anything.

"They gotta die." Dom spoke up, it was just Dom and Samael sitting in the room. He loved Izzy to death, but he didn't completely trust Izzy the way he used to.

There was something in him that changed and although he noticed the change, he was so busy with all the shit that was going on in his life that he didn't have the time to step to the side and figure out his brothers life.

"Samael!" Monét ran towards the bedroom she and Samael shared.

"Mier had a pacifier when you handed him to that bitch?" She asked, Samael looked at her confused.

"Why the fuck are you worried if he has a pacifier Noelle" Samael mugged her obviously irritated that she interrupted an important conversation.

"It's a yes or no answer."

Samael nodded his head yes, the tears began to form on Monét's eyes and she released a breath of relief.

"I put trackers in all his pacifiers and baby bags. Hear me out. I didn't trust your family at all, however seeing as though you're the seasoned criminal. I thought we were on the same page about not trusting your conniving ass family. Not you Dom, you cool with me."

"Fuck I love you Mo." linking his arm around Monét he hugged her tightly.

Grabbing her phone she clicked the app that was installed for tracking. Her eyes watered when she realized that the last known location was their home.

"The fucking Jones are always going win huh?" Throwing herself into a seat, she covered her eyes letting every tear fall.

Samael pulled her into a hug and their tears fell together. Dom knew for once there was no joke or anything that could make the situation better other than finding his Godson for everyone's safety. Samael was going to paint the whole city red once Monét laid down to go to sleep.

Dom sapped Samael up leaving Jayda with the two grieving parents. Pulling his keys from his pockets called every family member.

He knocked on family members doors and he grew more pissed that everyone seems to act oblivious to what was going on.

Dom's specific loyalty to his cousin ran deeper than his other family members and for his cousins and the woman he planned on making his wife he'd risk anything for.

Meaning, his family needed to start talking and soon before they pissed his crazy ass off anymore.

The day had came and gone for the two parents, the sun was no longer out and the crescent moon shined in the sky.

The house was quiet, neither of Symiers parents knew what to say to each other. Samael knew that she resented him at the moment and anything wrong could've caused her to snap.

The sound of the door caused their head to snap in the direction. Rushing down the stairs the two prayed that it wasn't the cops coming to inform them about their newborn baby.

Swinging the door open, Derrick stood with a teary face, blood and Symier. "I killed her."

The breath Monét had been holding released and she quickly and carefully grabbed ahold of her baby boy. She appreciated Derrick for killing her. Now she'd only have to deal with grief.

"huh?" Samael was equally as confused as Monét but one of the confusion was mixed with excitement.

"When I found out Monét was pregnant I was just happy to be having a grandson, but Lucia only saw it as more money to the family. She was evil and full of greed. She adapted to this rich lifestyle quickly and I knew she'd be a problem but I was so blinded by lust and it turned to love. I wanted to do what y'all three did but Lucia was so against it, she loved the fast life. She convinced me to raise y'all in this shit and I ain't want to man." Derrick sighed, his sniffling was louder than expected. Wiping his eyes he sighed before continuing.

"When y'all decided to break tradition on our end I was so fucking happy for y'all because your cousins were backing out. It was like the Jones were suddenly gaining some fucking morals. I ain't wanna kidnap him Mael, she been manipulating me our whole marriage. I told her I was taking him back and she went bat shit fucking crazy. Screaming, throwing shit and swinging on me. I retaliated for my son, I fucking killed her Samael. I don't want to support this shit no more. I'm always gone be in the game till it's my time to go but that marriage shit don't matter like it used to.."

Samael stared at his father, he was mentally thankful that his mother didn't have to die by his hands. Samael knew her death was coming regardless. He vowed to protect his family and he was going to see it through. Meaning if his mother had to die, his father would be killed too because mentally he had something to do with the kidnapping of their child.

"If you can forgive me, I would love to be apart of my grandchild's life. No ill-intentions. You can sit and watch me with a magnifying glass. I just want my grandson to know how much is papa loves him." Derrick sighed "I also want to apologize for if I ever made you feel uncomfortable or disrespected" he looked at Monét and she nodded her head.

Samael smiled at him, he'd never seen such a vulnerable side of his dad but his guard was still up. He did kill his wife for the sake of his family, it was just something that didn't trust him so quickly. Monét opened her mouth to speak up but she felt like this was something Mael and Derrick had to speak about.

"I forgive you Pops but like you said that trust shit gone be hard to get back." Derrick stood up to give his son a hug and Samael moved back, "I ain't hugging you in that bloody ass shirt. I got you."

Monét stood to the side holding onto Symier tightly. She never wanted to let him go. She had her guard up and it would take a lot to bring it down.

"You're sleeping with mommy tonight."

she had her child back, and nothing could ruin this happiness.
nothing.