thirty-two.

"I gotta think of a way to think of a way to get this baby outta me by tomorrow

"I gotta think of a way to think of a way to get this baby outta me by tomorrow."

Samael and Monét laid beside each other, his hand rubbed her stomach in a circular motion.

"Huh?" Samael looked over at her

"I gotta think of a way to get this HUH?! I gotta think of a way to get this baby outta me by tomorrow."

Standing up from the bed, she leaned back stretching her back. "Come here."

Monét walked over to Samael, her little body was carrying a 6 pound baby and it was killing her back.

Samael stood behind her holding her pregnant belly up. Monét sighed in relief. Resting her head against his chest they stayed this way for a couple minutes slowly lowering her stomach with each minute.

Her groan came out when he belly dropped again. Grabbing the exercise ball from the corner she began bouncing up and down on it.

"You only 8 and a half months Monét." Shrugging her shoulders she continued to bounce on the ball.

"I can't wait to get my body back." Rolling her eyes she grew bored with the ball that was now in front of her. Kicking it at Samael he caught it in his two hands.

"Childish ass, we got a baby and you still finding a way to act like a kid." Samael laughed at her. Sticking up her middle finger she walked out the room going to the kitchen.

"Mommy and Daddy said hurry up." She poked her belly. Although she wanted her body back she really wanted to see her baby. She wanted to see who he or she would look more like.

The sound of a puddle made her look down "ooooo, I was just kidding." She let out a scream through her teeth when she felt a contraction coming through. She made her way back upstairs and stood in front of the door. Samael looked at her and laugh

"You pissing on my floors?" Shaking her head

"My water broke"

Mael jumped up running down the hall to the midwife he had moved in when she reached her 8 month mark. Samael was adamant about Monét having a safe and comfortable delivery. Well as comfortable as she could get while pushing a baby out of the vagina.

texting the group chat he let everyone know that the baby would be coming and to quickly get to the home. Monét wanted to have a water birth and that would be exactly what he would give her.

Monét walked into the room they set aside. The room was calming, set perfectly. She and Samael did a lot of research. The room lights were dimmed, the room held neutral tones and triggered protection mantra played lowly. Monét climbed into the bathtub with the help of Samael with just a sports bra.

Samael rubbed Monét stomach in circular motion. "You want me to get in with you?" he kissed the side of her forehead, she nodded her head.

Removing his Nike socks And white tee he climbed in the small pool behind her. Wrapping his arms around her, he rubbed her stomach when another contraction came through "you got this baby."

Resting her head back onto Samael chest she exhaled in exhaustion. It concerned her because she hadn't even pushed the baby out and she was already tired.

The time between her contractions shortened throughout the hours and she was now on her knees leaning over the pool. "Okay mommy, it's time to push."

Jayda and Dess sat in the chairs closest to the pool. They wanted to be there every second for the birth of their God baby. Samael held onto Monét hands, placing kisses on the back of her head hoping to soothe her. He accepted the pain in his hands just ready for his child.

"It's going to get really messy in here. When she pushes the baby out there's going to be a lot that comes out with the baby. There's going to be blood, tissue, placenta. This is me having you a choice on staying in here."

Monét looked back at Samael with pleading eyes. He wanted to throw up but he also couldn't just leave Monét in the pool by herself when she needed him the most.

"Okay mommy, it's time to push." Monét's eyes turned from pleading to fear. She was scared about having a baby, she knew she rushed it but she was also just playing as she always did.

"Come on Mo, you got this baby. It's going to be over soon. I love you so much." Kissing the back of her head, Monét simply nodded.

"Push."

Monét screamed out, pushing as hard as she could. Resting her head onto Samael's chest. She breathed out heavily. "You're doing good baby, just continue to squeeze my hand."

"Okay, I need you to push again." Watching Monét intently as she took a deep breath, she pushed as hard as she could. Her loud screams caused Jayda and Dess to look at her sympathetically and question if they wanted to go through with child birth.

Jayda held the camera in her hand recording the love that was filled between Monét and Samael.

Regaining her energy she listened as the midwife instructed her to push once more.

Closing her eyes tightly she pushed until the baby was now resting in the midwife arms. The crying of her child made Monét cry and she reached out for her child.

"It's a boy."

"I knew it!" Samael shouted and the girls laughed, rolling their eyes playfully. She knew for sure it would be a girl, but obviously they were all wrong.

"Damn, I gotta give Dom and Izzy 250. I just knew we was finna have our niece." Shaking her head she laughed at Jayda.

"Fuck, I owe them 200." Dess shook her head annoyed.

"Not y'all betting on my babies gender." She laughed,

"You can go ahead and cut the umbilical cord." She handed Samael the scissors.

"Aw, he's getting emotional." Monét bottom lip poked out.

"Okay, we have to deliver the placenta. We have to get out of the pool." Frowning her face up Samael helped her up. She softly smiled at how prepared they were. Samael even went out his way to buy her a real hospital bed.

It didn't take long for the midwife to complete everything. She held her baby, kissing his forehead softly. She and Samael had made something so perfect.

"What are you going to name him?" They all stood around the bed watching the innocent baby before them.

"Symier Amaius Jones."
( PinkgOldx name)

She had her perfect family and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

____________

I actually don't really like it, it's so short because y'all know my situation and it was really hard to write. If y'all don't oh whale.