eighteen.

Vote, comment...
200+ comments for the next chapter.
Follow @kirawritess on Instagram for updates.

Samael head was spinning the whole way to the hospital, the only woman he truly loved was in the hospital

Samael head was spinning the whole way to the hospital, the only woman he truly loved was in the hospital. He couldn't believed that he allowed Yanna to get comfortable enough to where she thought she could kill the love of his life. He didn't have to go to war because someone like Yanna was easy to touch.

He was sent the recording of the 911 call, and he knew that wasn't Yanna's voice, he'd been around her long enough to have her voice down. It was a voice he'd heard multiple times before Monét became his fiancé. It was Nelly's. He knew she had no personal vendetta against Yanna, and that she was the mastermind behind the police plan. She'd go to hell and back to get Samael back to her. She wanted Monét's position, she craved it. Their relationship lasted for years and she could never get him to commit to marrying her.

Yanna had every plan to marry Samael and if the marriage didn't last she'd take him for half of everything he'd made, unfortunately for her, Monét got to him first. She hated it, she despised that another woman had more control over Samael than she could ever. Deep down she knew he loved her but she just couldn't accept the fact. She didn't want him to go.

Samael had better things to worry about than killing Nelly and Yanna, but Dom didn't. He barely knew Monét so he had a clear conscious when killing the two young women. Of course it would be suspicious that both Nelly and Yanna would go missing after the shooting of Samael's future wife but without a body and a murder weapon it didn't truly matter. Dom had been trying new ways to get rid of the body. He was excited.

Right after he got rid of the bodies, he would make his way to Texas to get his woman back the right way. This job would be done quickly and carefully. He never had a woman like Jayda and he didn't want to miss his chance.

Samael rushed into Monét's room, her face lit up with a smile, the bullet was considered a minor flesh wound, thankfully Yanna couldn't shoot. If Dom didn't kill her, Monét had plans on doing way more damage to her than Dom could ever. She wanted to make her suffer. Her first bullet wound came from someone that hated her so much that she'd try to kill her over dick. Yanna would risked life in prison for Samael and this was only the beginning of dealing with the Jones.

Samael walked into Monét's weak voice "so you telling me that I can't order a big ass burrito from chipotle?" She tilted her head to the side eyeing the nurse as if she already knew the answer.

"No Ms. Mitchell, you cannot eat a big burrito from Chipotle." The nurse chuckled at Monét who held a serious expression.

"Girl, you lying get me a doctor. You know how to take vitals. You' on know what I can and can't eat." Samael chuckled at Monét's country accent. You didn't play about her food and everyone around her knew.

"Monét, she said you can't eat. Imma buy you a burrito, and when it hurts to swallow I'm going to make you eat all of it. Show you why the nurse said what she said" Samael walked over to Monét's side placing a kiss on her lips.

"First of all, I'm grown, so if I don't wanna eat it. That's what it is, big dot." She did her hand movement as if she was saying "period." Samael ignored her statement genuinely concerned with how his fiancé was doing.

"How you feeling? I'm sorry this happened to you. This is all my fault. I gave Yanna the room to think she can become my girlfriend. To take your spot. This is my fault."

Monét looked at Samael with sympathetic eyes. She forgave Samael for what he had done the first time. It wasn't as if he didn't try to make it right with her.

"I love you." Samael brushed the hair out of Monét's face. Standing up he placed a kiss on her lips causing her to smile.

Monét sat stuck, she couldn't say she didn't love Samael but... she was too stuck to say that she did. For years, Monét had ran away from her emotions when it came to men. She didn't like facing the truth and she didn't like sappy moments. Moments like these made her run away but for once she couldn't. The men around her was trash. She couldn't say Samael wasn't but he wasn't at least a step above. He did things the men from her past didn't.

"I can't say it right now Samael, I'm sorry." In all honesty, she didn't know when she would be able to say it. If she'd ever say it. She'd run away from the truth as long as she could. Her feelings for Samael ran deep and she'd probably never leave him if it were up to him.

"kill her." Monét whispered low enough for Samael to hear. "but not Nelly." Monét bit down on her cheek making the decision to let Nelly live more days. Her grandparents had lost too many people including her, she was kidnapped and hadn't spoken to them since. She could at least leave her cousin alive.

"My grandparents, they would be so heartbroken. She called 911, she saved me. She didn't want Yanna to do it. I don't know how they became partners but baby you can't..." Monét bit her bottom lip, her tears fell down. No matter how angry she was with Nelly, she was still her cousin and very forgiving for the things she had done. She truly despised how she let things slide from the people she cared about.

Resting her head against the pillow she looked around the room, lifting her hand up she stared at the ring on her finger.

"Remember how you gave me an option to leave? This just gave me that push... but, I want to be with you. I just can't accept this life anymore Samael. I want us to go. I want US to leave this life. You either go with me, or you stay in this bullshit ass life."

Monét chewed on her bottom lip staring at Samael, she was going to leave but she prayed that he'd make the right decision to leave.

"Where do you want to go?" He stared at his woman, she was finally making the decision to move forward with Samael and leave this drug shit behind.

"We can do it... one day but, not yet Monét but we have to stick it out baby. I promise, when I reach my limit we'll be out and we can go wherever you want. Dess and Izzy is going to come, Dom is going to follow us. Baby, I need you to be patient with me."

Monét stared at the wall nodding her head, she smiled softly looking at him. Someone like Samael could make her doing anything with a few convincing words and that showed how weak she was behind the strong frame.

"me and you forever." Monét smiled, ready to stick it out, the obstacles had just began and they'd face each of them together. Monét's eyes rolled to the back of her head and the machine beeped loudly.

"She's crashing!" The nurse rushed over to Monét as her body went into Cardiac arrest and she tried to save her before the doctors could get to her.

"You have to get out, we'll keep you updated" they pushed a worried Samael from the room. To leave him confused.

————

They'll be happy again soon y'all 😩 I'm just not done with the bullshit yet 😂