twenty-two.

filler. vote and comment.
150 comments for next chapter.
@kirawritess for updates.

The loud thunders was heard inside of Monét and Samael's two story house

The loud thunders was heard inside of Monét and Samael's two story house. Along with the sound of Monét's skin clapping against his. The room was dark and the only form of light was the light from the thunder.

Body by Sinead Harnett played on the speakers.

I'll give you my body
(Once again but)
Just don't tell nobody
(Just keep it in and)
I'll give you my body
'Cause being without you is impossible
I'd rather be with you and be vulnerable

This was their second round and Monét was in the lead, she was reaching her peak. Samael drove her body crazy, and would let up even though this would be her fourth time cumming. This time she knew an orgasm was going to hit her, while her knees were touching her ears.

Samael had her body folded like a pretzel, eye contact, and his deep raspy voice only made their sex that much more better.

"Cum on this dick." His voice was low, only speaking loud enough so she could hear over the melodic moans that was slipping from Monét's mouth.

"Fuck, nut in me daddy." This time Monét was serious, she didn't want him to pull out. Samael chest pressed against hers, Monét's leg was now wrapped around his waist as he stroked her slowly.

"You gone have my kids mamas?" Her eyes squeezed shut, Samael lips went to her ear softly biting on it. "Talk to me baby, you gonna have my kids Noelle?" His grunts made her body crazy.

"Yes baby, mmmm, I'm going to have your kids daddy. I'm cu-" Monét couldn't finish her sentence before her body shook, her toes curled and her she tried to push away from Samael, he kept her body in place as his fluids shot inside of her, his eyes rolling back

"Fuck." He was in a state of euphoria and he never wanted to move. When he finished his nut he pulled out of Monét who laid happily. They were always having sex, but this was the first time he didn't pull out. Samael had so much free time. It was killing him, Monét often did things to get his mind off of it and sex seemed to be their favorite activity.

"Mommy Mo." he laughed slapping her thigh, she laid in the bed, not wanting to get up. She needed to make sure they reached her egg.

"Papa Mael." Monét smirked, she was happy that Samael agreed to nutting in her, even if it was in the moment. Finally getting up, she walked to the bathroom getting in the shower with Samael.

Her arms wrapped around his torso and he laughed at her, she couldn't get enough of Samael. He was her addiction.

"Let's have a small wedding." Samael smirked at her, kissing her lips. He was equally as obsessed with her as she was him. Tomorrow. I know you still have your dress, I have my tux... let's just do something small. Me, you, Dess, Izzy, Dom and Jayda. We can get us a pastor, I'll even hire actors if you want a bigger wedding. Have random acting bitches giving stories about y'all Spring Break trip in college." Monét laughed, her eyebrow raised.

"I've never even been to college stink." She bit down on her lip, she genuinely loved him and had planned their whole future together.

"I know, that's how good them bitches gone act. I'll even pay Spencer Reid ass to be there."

Monét laughed loudly, shaking her head yes. They had already made the step to get her pregnant, having their love signed and sealed would only put the Cherry on top. Picking her up, he laughed slipping a little in the shower he quickly put her back on her feet.

"Bad idea, but fuck I love you man. You my heart, dead ass." Wrapping his arms around her neck he kissed her forehead.

After the shower, they dried off laying in the bed completely naked. They both cherished skin to skin contact. It was a form of vulnerability to them. Listening to Samael's heart beating, she would occasionally try to breathe like him.

Her phone began ringing and she raised a brow at the number, it was a New York number and she couldn't tell who it was. She thought she'd left everything behind except her grandparents whose had the same number for years.

"Hello?" She answered skeptically.

"Have you seen Nelly?! She'd usually stop by after two or three weeks. We've been trying to call you but it goes straight to voicemail, her phone just says out of service. The neighbor next door said it meant you blocked our number and her phone is off, we changed the number to get in contact with you." Placing her phone on speaker, she looked at it skeptically never seeing why she'd block their number. Her block list showed their numbers and she sat confused. Only she and Samael had access to her phone and she was starting to put pieces together.

"Um, I'm sorry, I haven't talked to Nelly Grammy. If I do, I will definitely call you two. I love you so much." She felt her heart breaking at the sound of her grandmother voice when she found out she hadn't talked to Nelly either.

"Okay, well I love you too baby, and be safe in Chicago. I know they call it Chiraq" they both laughed, and ended the call.

"Samael... where's my cousin?" She sat up, eyeing him intently. He shrugged his shoulders and she laughed menacingly. "I'm going to ask one more time, where the fuck is my cousin?"

"Why the fuck do you care? That bitch did you dirty. You doing too much over a bitch that didn't give a fuck if you lived or died. That's stupid. Lay back down and shut up."

Monét chucked lowly, calling Dom up.

"Why did you do it! Mael told me." She jumped up muting the phone quickly as Samael started yelling.

"I'm sorry man, I was just so mad at how she crossed you." Hanging the phone up quickly she threw it at Samael's face, hitting in under the eye.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bitch? Fuck your cousin, she a hoe. You bout to end up like her, if you throw another fucking thing. Dispose of your body the same way." He mugged her, angry that she had threw the phone at him.

"I should've never moved here with your stupid ass. I'm leaving" Walking towards the closet to pack her things,

Samael saw black, he was so mad, he felt her eye swelling. Grabbing a thick amount of her hair, he threw her in bed. "Lay the fuck down and go to sleep Monét. Don't get your dumb ass up either or imma fucking kill you." Monét was smart and if she left him again, he didn't know if he'd be able to find her like he did the last time. It was luck.

Rubbing the back of her head, her tears fell down. She was more mad about Samael not telling her the truth. She would've undoubtedly came home after a day or two but she wasn't dealing with abuse.

She had plans on going to her nearest CVS to get a plan b. Reality was, Samael wasn't letting her leave the house for a while in fear that she'd really leave him and it would take them a while to finally return to normal again.