Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (EDITED)-

I stopped my bike a few blocks away and hid it behind some bushes. Quickly glancing around, I walked up to the graffiti filled wall; my footsteps barely audible. I stopped at the door and pressed the buzzer while tugging my hood tighter around my head. The small upper part of the door instantly opened to reveal a pair of dark eyes.

His eyes widened in shock and fear when he saw me and the door flew open. I didn't bother acknowledging the guy as I walked past him and stepped into a mad world. The place was completely illuminated with a bright lights and many drunk people were cheering at two men fighting in the ring.

I skilfully made my way to the bar. The people around me were too busy screaming profanities to pay attention to me.

I sat on a chair and faced the bartender, Thomas.

"Hey, kiddo," his usual cheeky grin was plastered on his face. Thomas was the only person who didn't cower or bow down to me which made me more at ease around him. There wasn't one wicked bone in his body. He was a good guy and he worked at the bar only because his Uncle was the manager.

I gave him a tight-lipped smile, "Hey, Sonic."

He automatically rolled his eyes. "You have got to stop calling me that."

"Why? It goes well with your...look," I bit my lip to stop the bubbling laugh that was waiting to break through. The first time I had seen him, I had immediately thought of Sonic the Hedgehog because he had extremely spiky hair that was dyed a light blue at the end.

"Urgh, if I didn't like you so much, I would hate you," he pouted.

"I think you're too old for me," I chuckled, making his jaw drop.

"I'm 23! That's far from old!" He protested.

"Whatever you say...Old man," I added. 

"That's it, we're no longer friends!" He shrieked before giving me his back.

"Who said we were?" I smirked. He instantly whipped back around to face me.

"I'm joking! I'm joking!" I quickly said.

"You better be," he narrowed his brown eyes.

"Yeah, yeah-" But my voice was drowned out by a sudden up roar in the crowd. I twisted around to observe the ring. A guy in blue shorts was sprawled on the floor while the one in red shorts was pumping a fist in the air. Huh, he must've won.

"AND BURRITO WINS AGAIN!" The announcer bellowed. Burrito? I nearly burst out laughing at such a name.

"Oh my god, who would name themselves Burrito?" I shook my head in amusement making Thomas bark out a laugh.

"WHO IS WILLING TO BRING DOWN THE GREAT BURRITO?" The announcer yelled again. In the corner of my eye, I saw Thomas doubling over laughter.

A small smirk on my lips, I lazily stood up and made my way through the throng of people.

"I will," I said as I lifted myself up the ropes and gracefully jumped over it to land into the ring. The whole underground went silent. I stood up tall and kept my eyes on the Great Burrito. He was a well-built man, my guess- he was in his early thirties with dark hair and brown eyes. Nothing I couldn't handle.

I took a step forward, making the crowd suddenly erupt in drunken cheers.

"WOW! THAT WAS A TOTALLY UNEXPECTED VISIT FROM THE BLACK HOOD!"

My eardrums nearly burst at the announcer's scream. Urgh, stupid guy and his stupid loud microphone. Why did he even have to use a microphone? I was sure that he could put good use to his naturally loud voice without the fucking mic.