Chapter 5-

Authors Note:

Hey guys, I am REALLY sorry for the last update (chapter 4). I don't know what happened but a large chunk of my writing was erased without my consent in the last chap. I don't know how it happened and to apologize, I'm going to write the lost chunk in this chapter AND add whatever should have been written after.

So you've got A REALLY long update to go through hahaha. ENJOY TWEETIES! XD

 Leroy Borris------------------------------->

-------------------=================--------------------------------------------

        I instantly snapped out of my daydream and pushed my elbow into his ribs. With a hiss he loosened his grip on me. I jumped a mile away and whipped my head around to glare at him. A flash of emotion went through his midnight blue eyes and disappeared just as fast as it came.

Shaking my head I cleared the absurd idea that he was feeling hurt. HA! Like hell- I'm going crazy. It must have been anger he was feeling.

Straightening my back I snapped, "Don't. Touch. Me."

He scoffed, his lips drawing into a sneer, "You're the one who crashed into me like a big fat ass elephant."

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?!" I felt the anger build up in me once more.

"Oh, so not only are you fat but you're also deaf as a stick. It's obvious you're useless as fuck, why were you even born-"

"-Blake!" Leroy and Ty cried out in unison.

My eyes widened in shock  as I froze and I was so thankful that my hood was covering my face.

You're a useless piece of shit who doesn't even deserve to be born! Why did I even give birth to you when you're just worthless! You don't deserve to live! You're NOTHING! NOTHING!

The sentence whirled around my head again and again- its words crashing onto me like it had never done before.

My eyes turned an icy cold as I shifted my gaze on him making him visibly flinch at my reaction.

"Look, I never meant to say that-" He started but I cut him off.

"Shut up."

His mouth clamped shut and I fisted my hands in tight balls.

"Just get to the point. What do you want?" My words sounding like a knife cutting through the air. His mesmerizing eyes drifted to me as he said,

"You,"

My fists unhelplessly loosened and my breath hitched as I struggled for words. WTH, a second ago I was angry and now...

"W-what?" I stuttered much to my dismay. You're supposed to be angry! I scolded myself.

"You heard me. Me, you, tonight at 11 P.M at the underground,"

"What the hell?!" I shrieked.

"If you don't come, then you're secret will be out to the whole world," he smirked.

"You can't do that!" I seethed.

"Wanna try?"

I open and closed my mouth like a fish. He wouldn't dare...right? I've worked so hard to keep it up and he wouldn't DARE crumble it down RIGHT?! My jaw tightened and I wheezed, "I. Hate. You."

Everyone in the room froze. Blake suddenly recoiled as if he had been stabbed. A heart-paining emotion flashed into his eyes before they went hard. My heart started aching for no reason. Frowning in confusion, I surveyed the faces of the other boys to see that they had had the same reaction. Wtf did I say?