Chapter 6-

Tyler Cooper AND Sheldon Cooper since they're twins LOOOLLL------>

Chapter 6-

It took all of me not to punch the hell out of him right here and now. Why was I even keeping myself from hitting him?! The normal me would have just leapt onto that guy and beat the crap out of him!

My hands curled so tightly into fists that my knuckles turned deathly pale.

"What the fuck!" He growled and angrily swept back the water and spit I had splashed into his face.

"I should be the one saying that," My eyes blazed in fury as I stood up tall and straight. Despite my 5'6", he towered over me with his 6'...so I utterly failed to appear intimidating. But a fighter never retreats nor show any fright or doubt against an intimidating opponent. And I was a fighter.

"You are to come and live with me or your secret is out!" He said while gritting his teeth.

"You won't do that," I slammed my hand on the table. His iris suddenly turned small and the rest of his eyes became as black as a hole.

Wtf?

I took a slight step back in bewilderment.

"What did you say?" His voice was so powerful that it sent shocks through my body. I closed my eyes tightly.

"I. Said. That. I. Wouldn't. GO!" I gave him a mighty push and he tripped and fell backwards. When he went splat on his back, I advanced and snapped, "A rule you should know: Never order a fighter about," then with a last glare, I whirled back and walked out of the underground with my shoulders hunched in anger.

Even when I arrived to the shitty apartment, my anger hadn't calmed down.

Thrusting the key into the keyhole, I unlocked the door and slammed it back behind me- the noise making me cringe for fear that Mia would wake up. I tore away my hood and fell splat on the sofa. Enough, that guy can't control me! Who did he think he was?!

Yes, my secret was in real danger, just one tip and it would come crashing but seriously?! Threatening my secret because I wouldn't LIVE with him. Like wtf, you don't come up to a random girl and tell her to live with you! That's just sick and out of mind!

Staring at the ceiling in frustration, I let myself fall asleep.

BLAKE's POV --> woohoo I always wanted his POV:

That nerve of a girl! She's supposed to listen to me! I'm the Alpha and her MATE!

"BLAKE!" Tyler growled and slapped my head so hard that I went forward.

"WHAT?!" My wolf growled, pushing to come to the surface but I resisted.

"Do you have any fucking idea what you just did?! You and your big fat ass of a mouth! She's a human- She doesn't know about mates or us!" Tyler growled back. I opened my mouth to snort but nothing came out.

"First you kidnapped her then argued with her till you said some pretty hurtful things!" He continued.

"But what about me?! She said a lot of hurtful things to me too!" I retorted.

"Yeah but she didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know she was the Luna of our pack compared to you who perfectly knew!" Sheldon joined Tyler.