Chapter Sixteen: Calm Through The Night

At night Commander Zavala and the Vanguard Coalition leaders invite the Lords inside the H.E.L.M stood curious of the things they never seen before as they follow Ikora to the Command Center where they saw Zavala and Queen Mara stand near the war table while Caiatl and Misraaks uses a Hologram on its console.
Sun Quan: "what is this place?"
Ikora Rey: "this is The War Table to lead fireteams fighting on and off our Sol System, this is the first time we send this ship further from Earth."
Cao Cao: "a ship like this you must have control territory."
Zavala: "let me get this straight, we didn't come here as Conquerors but as equals in order to fight off the enemies of the Darkness."
Liu Bei: "what is this Darkness you speak off, we never seen anything like those creatures until your Guardian's arrival."

Zavala closes the blast shields and turn on the war table that lights up the room showing Holos Hive, Taken, Scorn and, Vex.
Zavala: "this enemies we faced for centuries after the Collapse of the Golden age which is caused by The Witness..."
Cao Cao: "who is this Witness?"
Mara Sov: "the voice who believes in Salvation, the one who lead the ships to capture the Traveler who left them a long long time ago." The Holo now shows the Traveler's status as the triangular portal stays idle.

Zavala then turn on the lights and open the blast shields as he resumes.
Zavala: "for now, we must pay attention of the situation here and do whatever we can to push back the Shadow Legion and Scorn, and the Insurrection has cause a set back and we need to catch up."

The Lords didn't speak for a moment until Cao Cao approach the Commander.

Cao Cao: "thank you for your assistance of The Coalition Force, especially Raiden who set aside his grudges and saved my Son, his Wife and, Madam Yan."
Liu Bei: "Commander Zavala, does Raiden hold grudges?"
Zavala: "no but he'll be aware and disregard it unless they test his patience."
Sun Quan: "are we sure we can trust you while working with Cao Cao?"

Zavala: "as i say again The Vanguard are no vassels and never will be, we are here as a ally."
Sun Quan: "are you asking us to join you as vessels?"
Zavala: "no not as vessels... as equals."

Mara Sov: "let me remind you all that you agreed to this Ceasefire, Raiden told us about your behavior structures and i advise you all to not try to break that agreement, anything to add to that Empress Caiatl?"
Caiatl: "certainly not Queen Mara, my forces are reporting such behavior amongst your armies, have them checked before a Shadow Legion use that weakness to wipe you all out."

Liu bei: "wait The Cabal Empress is present, does she not command them?"
Caiatl: [my father, Emperor Calus was exiled after the Midnight Coup and during those days drifting in space he found something he only imagines and join as one of a Disciple of the Witness, those Cabal he used to command are nothing but clones of my father's vision.]
Sun Quan: "those are not real but clones?"
Caiatl: [most of them mixed with former Cabal joining within the ranks either for vengeance of their lost during the Red War or Fools who believe in my father's ideals.]
Liu Bei: "Queen Mara is it, who are you?"
Mara Sov: "i am Queen of The Awoken... once humans who have been send into the corner of space where we were touched with light and dark, i ruled my people for centuries before the Guardian's arrival to the Reef, after witnessing the prowess of the Guardians during the House of Wolf's rebellion, in return i pledge to protect The Last City and Earth, we too will not be underestimated by the enemy... so to the Cabal, Eliksni and, Earthlings."
Mithrax: [allow me to introduce myself, i am Misraaks, Kell of House Light... you may call me Mithrax.]
Sun Quan: "Kell of House Light, who was those... mutated creatures who killed my brother?"
Mithrax: [Scorn once Eliksni who was cursed by a wish made by Prince Uldren to revive Fikrul who in return created Dark Either to revive the dead Eliksni and form an Undead Army, now they are under control of the Witness which made them well organized fighting force."
Zavala: "as for Fikrul, the Hidden are trying track him down but he is not leading these Scorn, I've heard they taken a Eastern City within hours... allow me to show you the Tactical Map to show you what were dealing with..."