Chapter Nineteen: Little Hawk Down

Heading towards the Legislation a large crowd of people who are worried and concerned with Zavala trying to calm them down as Raiden force his way through the crowd and meet Zavala.
Raiden: "what is going on?" he couldn't hear what The Commander said so he pulled out Zavala's Sidearm and fire multiple shots in the air that everyone sudden stayed silent.
Raiden: "for the love of The Traveler one at a time!" one of them a old man speaks up about the problem.
???: "Guardian please help us, our villagers were kidnapped by those monsters."
Raiden: "monsters, which one?"
Zavala: "The Shadow Legion taking captives, people who were outside of the Last City and here, including pilots who were shot down."
Raiden: "we gotta do something about this."
Zavala: "Amanda was shot down but she infiltrated the prison with the captives."
Raiden: "shegotwhat!"
Zavala: "Queen Mara told me to give you this, she said you'll know." he hands Raiden a Scepter familiar to him. he hands Zavala's sidearm back then turn towards the crowd and clears his throat before speaking.
Raiden: "everyone we can assure you that your love ones will be rescued."
Zavala: "all we need is time and their names of those missing..."

On Earth at the EDZ, Raiden lead a team with Nikolai and Lianshi riding on sparrow following Shadow Legion prisoner transports to Winding Cove.
Amanda H: [hey Devrim, good to hear you again.]
Devrim: [great to hear ya miss Holiday.]
Raiden: "im on my way Amanda, what's your status?"
Amanda H: [im fine and inside the prison, but there's people I've never seen before, where did they come from?]

Raiden: "from the planet they also call Earth, their probably freaking out right now, if you can tell them that the Guardians are on the way."

Amanda H: [I'll try but they never seen a tall blonde lady before.]
Raiden: "hey ya ready kid?"
Lianshi: "ready whenever."

When they arrive at Winding Cove, the Shadow Legion are already in combat with the Fallen and with Tiana and Cotae.
Raiden: "passing by!" he dismounts and let the sparrow drive aimlessly into a explosive payload and blew everything within the radius.
Cotae: "thanks... i guess."
Niko: "what a way to enter a fight."
Raiden: "Mara we're in position."
Mara Sov: [once you plant the Scepter you'll enter the Ascendant World and push through until you reach the way into the Prison.]

(Amanda Holiday's POV)

Inside the prison Amanda stays calm with civilians mixed with other civilians from the new planet as they look at eachother at the same time scared and don't understand the situation.
Amanda H: "everyone calm down, the Guardians are coming to rescue us."
???: "why should we believe a strange women?"
???#2: "Guardians are not human but monsters commanded by that Cao thief."
???#3: "take back what you said about the Chancellor."
???: "it is true, the Benevolent Lord Liu Bei only wishes to end the wars, instead Cao Cao wants to conquer the land using the Emperor as a puppet, he his no more then Dong Zhuo."
???#4: "fighting will not get us out of here, stop immediately!"
???#2: "you sound like you are from the Southland, stay out of this or else, especially you."

When the argument was close going to be a brawl the Warden a Colossus rev it's barrels and fire at the cell's shield barrier causing everyone to scream and lay on the ground before the Colossus stop firing.
???: "shut up before I'll grind you all to death!" only wimpers were heard but Amanda looks at the Warden as it stomp away to continue it's duty.
Amanda H: "arguing is not going to help and you're wrong about the Guardians, you don't know them at all." They did not say a word letting Amanda sigh and wait for the Guardians to arrive.

(Raiden's POV)

Exiting the Ascendant Realm Lianshi remove her helmet before she threw up followed by Raiden and Cotae.
Lianshi: "you didn't tell me about that... thing!"
Cotae: "they're rare to see but then again it was unexpected."
Raiden: "lighten up we're not done yet." she wipes her mouth before putting on her Helmet and advance through the prison where they found the Civilians cramped together in these small cages like animals.
Lianshi: "hang on i can-"
Raiden: "don't, we'll get them out after we kill the Warden, they'll just get in the way and add casualties, everyone is going home, alive."
Lianshi: "but-"

Destiny 2 Lightfall: Fallen Dynasty जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें