Chapter Eighteen: Casual Check Up

*Neomuna Civil News Jingle*

Jisu: "this is Neomuna Civil News, Jisu Calerondo here with a special report, yesterday there was an escalation that nearly turn into a shootout between The Vanguard and The Hans, with rumour speculating that it was to "threaten a Guardian" for unknown reasons, to this day we still don't know the culture of this planet due to being in a ancient world, Updates will be reported when it is available..."

In the Morning, Raiden is still sleeping by the Pavilion. however he felt a stick poking him and brush it off.
Raiden: "10 more minutes." poking continues but a bit more rougher getting him more annoyed.
Raiden: "I'll get up later..."
Shortly it continues and he immediately woke up and grab the stick and snap it in two.
Raiden: "im gonna shove this right up your-" He was confronted by a boy who just looked at him as they have an awkward silence
Raiden: "uh."
???: "what are you doing at my daddy's house?" When Raiden stood on his feet as the boy was awed about The Guardian's tall height.
???: "who are you?"
Raiden: "just your friendly neighbor."
Cao Cao: "i didn't expect you to be here so quick Guardian." Cao Cao arrives with Cao Zhi in tow and the boy quickly goes to his father and stood next to him.
Cao Cao: "have you met my youngest son, Chong'er greet him."
Cao Chong: "greetings, daddy i found him sleeping over there."
Cao Cao: "you slept here?"
Raiden: "no?"
Cao Cao: "are you sure?"
Raiden: "never question a Marine what he was doing or you'll get a confusing answer that will make you question in logic."

Cao Cao looked down at Chong'er who shrugged and Cao Zhi questioning in logic which the Guardian predicted
Cao Cao: "well then... i have agreed with Lady Ikora to move your belongings within my residence here."
Raiden: "she what?"
Cao Cao: "live within my residence-"
Raiden: "yeah yeah i heard what you said but without my say, especially next to that... guy?!" he avoids the bad words as Chong stood their confused.
Cao Cao: "Cao Zhi here told me what happen yesterday and i would like to apologize, my soldiers and commanders are well disciplined and something like that is punishable severely."
Cao Zhi: "Guardian it's an honor to meet you and please forgive Cao Zhang, Uncle Hong told us what happen during your first time meeting him."
Raiden: "and he still haven't... besides how can you punish "that general" if he'll get a free family pass he gets per month?"
Cao Cao: "at home he's my son, out in battle he's my subordinate."
Raiden: "im callin cap on that."
They looked at eachother with confusion.
Raiden: "oh im sorry, you people can't understand what im saying..."

He dusted off and walk away from them growling but came back to toss Cao Chong half of his Chocolate Bar before disappearing behing a corner.
He alone track through the residence until he saw the Red Jacks moving boxes full of belongings into a room. he enters the room with a single bed, a drawer and two boxes filled with his stuff. he then lay on the ground not happy about his placing.
Red Jack: "confirmation?"
Raiden: "i hate it here."

(Cai Wenji's POV)

Hearing that Raiden is moving into The Cao Residence she visits Wang Yi sitting up with the comfort of the Polka Fish and sat next to her and speak together.
Wang Yi: "im fine Madam, what they gave to me to use is healing my wounds and making my skin feel smooth."
Cai Wenji: "at least it looks better, are you sure you are fine when i leave?"
Wang Yi: "of course, why is that?"
Cai Wenji: "im worried about Raiden."
Wang Yi: "why is that?"
Cai Wenji: "it's about yesterday's incident between him and Cao Zhang."
Wang Yi: "rumors has begun to spread like wildlife."
Cai Wenji: "i must go see him, it is almost time for his lessons, take care of yourself in the time being."
Wang Yi: "yes Madam."

After the short visit Wenji made her way towards Raiden's room and she reach for the door and knocked.
Raiden: "who is it?"
Cai Wenji: "it is me Madam Yan."
Raiden: "come in." when she enters his guest room, Raiden was sitting on the ground cleaning his weapons.
Cai Wenji: "good morning Guardian."
Raiden: "morning." his Ghost came out and greeted her as well.
Dubs: "Morning Madam."