Chapter Ten: The Unexpected Visitors

During the afternoon at the Shu camp Cotae helps Yueying install Napalm into clay jars with the help from Guan Yinping and her siblings while Guan Yu is playing a chest game of "Go" by himself.
Cotae: "this is the last one, "
Guan Yinping: "Cotae." she runs up to him with smiles on her face.
Cotae: "hm?"
Guan Yinping: "do you want to join us after your done?"
Cotae: "sure, what is it about?"
Guan Yinping: "we want to know more about you."
Cotae: "well... maybe it won't hurt."

Later they sat around the campfire while interacting with Thatcher getting questions about him and Cotae... at the same time wondering what secrets he has with him.
Guan Suo: "i heard from father his face is different."
Guan Ping: "he is taller then father?"
???: "hey you?" he saw two more young adults join in.
???#2: "I've heard the you threw my father into a tree?"
Cotae: "yeah?"

Cotae stood up and prepare for another confrontation but instead saw him laughing while the female other groins with a facepalm.
???#2: "it really happen."
???: "excuse us, my name is Zhang Bao, this my sister Xingcai."
Xingcai: "what has he done to deserve it?"
Zhang Bao: "i want to know too."
Cotae: "i was accused of being a spy then he attack me without a second thought."
Xingcai: "no wonder."
Cotae: "he's lucky he didn't meet my fireteam leader."
Zhang Bao: "what if he did?"

It send a shiver down his spine from remembering what happen before.
Cotae: "im not going to freak anyone out, anyways what's the question again?"

Guan Yinping: "how you are so strong?"
Cotae: "i really did not thought of that, maybe i was like this in my past life?"
Thatcher: "maybe."
Guan Ping: "past life?"
Thatcher: "Guardians can live for centuries more then a nomal being, the Titan Vanguard Commander was there before the giant walls were built centuries ago, i was there while searching for a Guardian."
Guan Suo: "impossible how old are you then?"
Thatcher: "he's not old but a young man, probably in his early twenties."

Guan Yinping: "can we see your face?"
Thatcher: "if he's comfortable to take it off." Cotae didn't mind and remove his helmet to reveal his identity.
Zhang Bao: "wow an actual foreigner."
Xingcai: "well... he is young like us."
Bao Sanniang: "he maybe handsome but he can't beat my Guan Suo."
Guan Xing: "what do you think sis... Yinping?"

She couldn't speak gazing at Cotae thinking about him until Xingcai snap her fingers to get her attention.
Guan Yinping: "huh?"
Guan Xing: "i think someone is dreaming." she playfully hits him while blushing as the others chuckle.
Guan Yinping: "stop teasing me, it's not my fault that i have freakish strength."
Cotae: "sorry if i am offending you but you don't look... muscular."
Guan Ping: "say Master Cotae, since you are young would you like to my sister's hand?"

Cotae was drinking something when he heard this choked and cough while Yinping's face was bright red with embarrassment.
Cotae: "hold up- what?"
???: "it would be an honor." when Guan Yu approach the group and greet him while Cotae stood there confused.
Cotae: "what?"
Guan Yu: "if you want to, you can just ask my permission but... you must show me that you are worthy when we fight Cao Cao and his army in the upcoming battle."
Cotae: "wait i- im- i never ever thought-"
Guan Xing: "then it is set, we'll witness you fight, Young Wolf."

When they left Yinping blushes gave a smile and bows before leaving Cotae still confused but speechless.
Thatcher: "Guardian, Cotae to Earth... hello?"
Cotae: "i- they just-"
Zhang Bao: "don't worry, me and Xingcai will be there as support."
Cotae: "but-"
Xingcai: "you will win her hand."

Then they left leaving Cotae to fall back into the ground groaning.
Thatcher: "what are you going to do now?"
Cotae: "she- i mean- i... how do i say no without hurting feelings."
Thatcher: "Raiden did say you should have someone in your life?"
Cotae: "because he was being a bloody arse."
Thatcher: "and he predicted this moment but not like this."
Cotae: "glad to have him around... i guess"

(At unknown Location near Tangle Shore)

Meanwhile at Orbit the Glykon a Cabal ship guarded by Caiatl's ship. they been watching over it ever since a fireteam investigate and killed whoever was controlling Scorn inside which cost one Guardian to lose his mind and suffer from PTSD.
In the ship a Psion felt a disturbance on the ship and suddenly the Glykon's engine was on and immediately jumped into hyperspace.
???: "inform the Empress, the Glykon has move, track it!"

(At Neomuna, Neptune)

Nimbus notice the Shadow Legion ships are forming a small force and head to orbit to jump.
Nimbus: "what are they doing right now?"
Osiris: "i don't know, we'll inform the Vanguard about this situation..."

(Timeskip At Night, Nikola's POV)

Nikola was invited to a banquet with Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang as they watch Cao Cao's Jing fleet chained together on the otherside of the River of Chibi.
Niko: "mans that's alotta boats."

Zhou Yu: "he brought half a million men under his banner while we have 50,000, we're out numbered."

Niko: "very... not as much since Twilight Gap."
Zhuge Liang: "Twilight Gap? what is it about?"
Niko: "long story short, we won by a stroke of luck, we have hundreds of Guardian and The Fallen who briefly join Houses got millions and still got they're butts kicked."
Zhou Yu: "do you believe we will win?"
Niko: "well... your not Guardians you can't be resurrected so we may never know."
Zhou Yu: "then how will we over come his invasion?"

All the sudden a familiar sound in the air as he got outside to see some lights glowing and becoming bigger every second.
Sun Ce: "what is that?"
Niko: "you got to be kidding me..."

(Raiden's POV)

Everyone watch the sky glow and saw a single Cabal Ship enter the skys.
???: "what is that?"
???#2: "it is huge flying ship?"
Dubs: "it's Cabal but from-"
Raiden: "The Glykon..." All the sudden the Glykon stalls and crash landed at the Wu side of the river causing a small wave to reach the Wei side that didn't reach the camp.
Raiden: "i need to get to the otherside."
Dubs: "im not sure i can spawn in your sparrow but we can use a boat to get across... something is coming here from orbit..."

(Cotae's POV)

Cotae look up at the sky and notice The Vanguard H.E.L.M with Mara's and Caiatl's ship.
Cotae: "their here, finally we can... no... i need to get to them..."
Thatcher: "Guardian, im hearing radio chatter."
Raiden: "HELM, respond."
Tiana: "Raiden, thank the Traveler your ok."
Niko: "hey what about me?"
Tiana: "i know you're always fine."
Cotae: "glad to hear you Raiden, what was that just crashed?'
Raiden: "it's the Glykon, why is it not destroyed, im gonna have a conversation with Caiatl when we get back."
Ikora Rey: "this is Ikora speaking, Shadow Legion Ships launching Pods into the Planet, all able Guardian on this net we need reinforcement, i say again we need reinforcements..."

________________________________________________________________________________________