Chapter Fifteen: Insurrection In Jingzhuo

(Earlier)

From the top of the gate Cai Mao watching a duel between The Guardian and two of Liu Bei's finest warriors. his eyes set on Liu Bei who stopped the fight which no one won.
Cai Mao: "maybe i can take this as an opportunity to take out that big eared lord and please lord Cao Cao... or kill him too..."

Meanwhile on the ground Liu Bei stopped the fight and bow to Raiden.
Liu Bei: "please forgive my third brother's behavior."
Zhang Fei: "why should you plead to this Cao dog."
Raiden: "im not working for Cao Cao or a dog you hairy fuck, im the bull who gonna give you the horns."
Zhang Fei: "say that to my face you Cao dog." Raiden had enough and shoved Liu Bei aside before an arrow strikes his lower back where there is no armor.
Immediately Caiatl's Guards drop a large shield to cover everyone within the radius and look around for the attacker.
Zavala: "Guardian!" he rushes to him while Liu Bei held him from falling.
Dubs: "Guardian are you ok?!?"
Zavala: "hold still." he pulled out the arrow for his Ghost to heal the wound.
???: "how dare you get in the way!"

They look up and saw Cai Mao on top of the gate holding a bow.
Cao Cao: "Cai Mao what is the meaning of this!?"
Cai Mao: "My Lord, the day i surrendered to you i am willing to satisfy you by killing Liu Bei."
Cao Cao: "we agreed to this ceasefire and you just broken that truce, insolence!"
Cai Mao: "i see... then i Cai Mao of the Cai Clan has declared war."
Archers came out of cover pull their bows while aiming at the group.
Cai Mao: "kill them all!!!" when arrows flew the shield blocked all their shots without trying.
Cai Mao: "who ever brings me their heads will be rewarded a higher position, onwards to Xuchang!" He then left as the gate open letting dozens of his soldiers charge at them.
Caiatl: "you coward, you will pay in blood." after finish healing Raiden stood up and when a dozen of soldiers charge at them he leaves the protection of the Shield and vent his anger by Thunder Crashing into the Archers above and cause the gate to break down and crush those who are under. those who saw this retreat in fear climbing over the rubble and bodies. his team and the unknown Guardian follow him shooting at the retreating Jing soldiers.
Zavala: "Ikora this is an emergency, we need back up."
Ikora Rey: [all Guardians on this channel this is an emergency we need any available hands as backup at this location...]
Zavala: "we're under attack by a force lead by an unknown Commander."
Ikora Rey: [who is attacking us?]
Zavala: "Jing forces on this planet!"

Meanwhile inside a Medical Tent Taina sat up while listening to the girl name Yinping admiring Tiana never seen a different color skin and bright glowing eyes would be so pretty. however to Zhenji she was hostile due to her being Guan Yu's daughter and somewhat jealous as Cao Pi was just minding his business.
Wenji woken from her sleep felt better but was recommended to continue resting.
As for Wang Yi she continues to sleep off the pain but can wake up due to given a large amout of ananesthesia to sleep off the pain but something else is wrong with her.

Guan Yinping: "so your people are called awoken?"

Tiana: "yes im surprise this planet is just only humans, i mean your the cutest girl i ever met."
Zhenji: (no fair!)
Guan Yinping: "yeah- i mean besides the freakish strength i have."
Zhenji: (something i can agree with her.)
Cai Wenji: "it is lovely to meet you Lady Guan."

They heard an explosion and gunfire from afar which got the attention of everyone.
Tiana: "what's happening out there?"
Cai Wenji: "are we under attack?" all the sudden they heard a loud cry as they turn and saw a soldier stabbing a wounded man to death. Tiana grab her SMG and riddled the the soldier who felt dead.
Tiana: "what the hell was that!?!?" more enemies enter and try to attack the defenseless injured men as Tiana shoot short bursts to until she has to reload. Cao Pi grab his sword and fought back to defend and kill the remaining survivors. after the coast is clear the medical staff were shaken up but rush to aid the now serious wounded included.