Chapter Twenty Six: Same Problem Different Day

Early in The Morning Wenji was the first to wake up and besides her Raiden is still sleeping.
still a bit tired she wrap her arms around Raiden from behind and slept again. Suddenly she felt the presence of a little buddy trying climb on the two before licking their faces which got the two to wake up chuckling and giggling.
Raiden: "miss us buddy?" with a Bark the dog lays down between Raiden and Wenji and looked at eachother with their foreheads making contact.
Cai Wenji: "morning."
Raiden: "morning..."
Cai Wenji: "going to be busy soon?"
Raiden: "no but... i have a feeling someone needs me, brb." he kisses her before sitting up on the edge of the bed equiping his armor and left, leaving Wenji still laying on the bed with Soap.
She remains there thinking about the afternoon when she thought he was going to do it.
Cai Wenji: "was i ready?"

(Raiden's POV)

Raiden enters the Palace to meet with Sun Quan who is speaking to Zhou Yu.
Zhou Yu: "yes my lord... Guardian."
Sun Quan: "excuse us Zhou Yu, come with me for a moment Raiden, i need to speak to you." as Raiden follows Sun Quan outside, Zhou Yu glares behind The Guardian's back scheming...

Outside at The Garden Pavilion, Sun Quan and Raiden have a private conversation discussing the future as they drink fine rice wine which Raiden finds it weaker then Pure aged Vodka he found buried deep with in Moscow, Old Russia.
Out of nowhere Sun Quan ask Raiden an off topic question that Raiden will find it disturbing later.
Sun Quan: "how is your marriage with Lady Cai?"
Raiden: "she's the real deal, happy to have her besides me."
Sun Quan: "are you planning to have children in the future?"
Raiden: "uh why did you say that?"
Sun Quan: "i wish to give my Sister to you as a concubine so you can continue having descendants in the future." The Guardian stares at Sun Quan without blinking.
Raiden: "what?"
Sun Quan: "are you-"
Raiden: "i heard you, why would i do that?"
Sun Quan: "please don't take this as an insult but even though Madam Yan is beautiful, she is going to be old soon."
Raiden: "what does The Princess have what Wenji doesn't?"
Sun Quan: "youth."
Raiden: "so you think I'll say yes to this because She is younger then her?"
Sun Quan: "it is what every man desires."
Raiden: "who said that?"
Sun Quan: "uh... every man i met."
Raiden: "not me, hell no."
The Guardian then sat back to his seat and shook his head in disappointing.
???: "my lord, we have a problem."

Lu Su comes in a hurry as Sun Quan Stood to meet him.
Sun Quan: "what is the problem?"
Lu Su: "My Lord there was a commotion at Lujiang about the marriage between Liu Bei and The Princess, everyone is talking about it even Liu Bei emptied the shops, he'll arrive at Jangkang later this day." this got Raiden's attention as he lay back on his seat and listen.
Sun Quan: "oh no, if mother hears about this-" Lu Su immediately gasp and bow as Sun Quan turn to see Lady Wu angrily approach him.
Lady Wu: "Lu Su excuse us."
Sun Quan: "m- mother- i was about to-"
Lady Wu: "silence... how can you marry my daughter without my permission!" Sun Quan immediately goes on his knees.
Sun Quan: "mother-"
Lady Wu: "have you forgotten that Liu Bei and your father are the same generation, how brazen of you, you- you-!"
Sun Quan: "it was Zhou Yu's idea, he wanted an marriage alliance between Sun and Liu for the better future."
Lady Wu: "so you use my daughter for a pledge?!"
Sun Quan: "mother-"
Lady Wu: "you... you tell Zhou Yu to come here, i want to give him an earful too!"

She notice Raiden was is there and slowly calms down.
Lady Wu: "Guardian... sorry for seeing me this angry."
Raiden: "i ain't stopping you ma'am you, if his father was here he'd have a pair of chopsticks shoved up his son's asshole." Sun Quan looked at Raiden briefly before paying attention back to his mother.
Lady Wu: "from a man who uses so much awful languages at least he is honest." She turns her attention back to Sun Quan who is still on his knees.
Lady Wu: "again, bring me Zhou Yu here..."