Chapter Fourteen: Baptism By Fire [PT.2]

On the ground Cotae is leading a small Tank Force to an Objective
Cotae: "Zavala, evacuation successful expect wounded on board, they'll need medical attention."

Zavala: [good your mission had been updated, a report from an unknown Guardian saying she spotted a Cabal landing force with mchanized tanks and other vehicles in the dozens, destroy them and find the unknown guardian for evec.]

Cotae: "understood Commander, Raiden can i get air support?"

Raiden: [no but i can have Caiatl send an orbital strike.]
Cotae: "that works too."

He lead 5 tanks to the location where he spots the Shadow outpost and fired the first shot.
Cotae: "liquified."
Thatcher: "oi are you sure we're doing this?"
Cotae: "if you didn't find me in that rust bucket i wouldn't."
Thatcher: "noted." he kept going while firing his turret and release a salvo of rockets at pikes and saw the entrance of the camp set up anti tank weapons and Goliaths.
Cotae: "fire a salvo and charge in." they line up side by side and fire a salvo of rockets and cannons before charging at them.
Cotae: "fire for effect, don't let them breath!"

(Raiden's POV)

After reaching the planet's atmosphere and shooting down his 5th target he saw the ammo gauge have 150 rounds left while searching through the clouds for his 6th last target.
Raiden: "I'll have grey hair when i find this guy." he check his fuel gauge seeing it's reach the halfway point then calls for Emperor Caiatl.
Raiden: "Empress The Olympus Mons has completed it's attack and wiping out enemy Transports."
Caiatl: [great report Guardian.]
Raiden: "ma'am, Cotae is leading a Tank force and needs an orbital Strike on Enemy positions sending you coordinates."
Caiatl: [received and granted.]

(??? POV)

After sabotaging all the Interceptors the Guardian took the last one and rode out before being followed by the Psion Pilots.
Ghost???: "Guardian do you know what your doing, we could've wait for the Tanks to arrive?"
???: "and let them get all the credit, i want some of that too."
Ghost: "wow... i choose you right." they spotted the Tank Colum rushing into the camp destroying Tanks and Vehicles before one of the tanks noticed her coming by. a head pop out to see a fellow Guardian's helmet.

Warlock???: "are you the one who sent us here?"
???: "you can say that."

Warlock???: "follow us out we got an Orbital strike about to blow this area to kingdom come." hearing that she rode out and make a speedy retreat and once they exit, a lone allied Cabal ship release it's payload making a wall of fire.

???: "thank goodness, thank you for helping me out."
Warlock???: "follow me to Jingzhuo, we're setting up a Communication Hub and Fengcheng as our base of operations."
???: "lead the way Guardian..."

(Raiden's POV)

After Watching targets destroyed heads back to Fan Castle giving his report to Caiatl first then Zavala.
Raiden: "Empress Caiatl, Targets destroyed, i can see them burning like hell."
Caiatl: [Those Calus Clones will learn from their mistakes, i will meet you at the city.]
Raiden: "yes your majesty... mission complete Commander, returning to Jingzhuo."
Zavala: [good, Cotae and the Guardian are safe including the Tank Squad, all thanks to you.]
Raiden: "give Caiatl the credit, have you seen her wonder weapon, it shreds like a hot knife through butter."
Zavala: [you should have seen these people's faces, i think it may have-]