Chapter Twenty Three: Who Are You

Arriving at The Farm they saw the main Shadow Legion command ship breaking orbit at sending ships and Shadows to capture the Civilians there... unknown to them it was exactly as The Vanguard plans to.
Petra and her Corsairs rally with Devrim and the Militia waiting and hiding within the treeline and camouflage themselves surrounding the Farm.
Caiatl and her fleet stay hidden within the jump waiting for the signal, and lastly Misraaks and his Splicers hidden inside the buildings hanging on the ceilings like wolfspiders waiting for their prey.

At the Center of the farm Psions scout in first searching for captives and head inside the house that the Splicer are hiding within the ceiling.
They enter the basement where Crow and Lianshi are hiding as they watch the Psions and more in tow.
Once theres enough both Hunters nod before they activate their ults and cause havoc within the Basement.

Outside the Colossus leading the party heard the commotion and order them to investigate it.
Next they launch a ambush firing at enemy positions follow by Caiatl's fleet coming out of a jump and took the Shadow fleet by surprise and fire their missiles and Cannons at the fleet including the command ship which houses captives and it's commander on board.

Inside a Cabal Pod Raiden and Zavala together waited to be slung at the Command ship along with backup.
Zavala: "are we in position?"
Dubs: "give it 5 seconds... launching now." they felt the G-force from being launched and once it felt like getting hit by a baseball they exit their pods and find themselves inside the Hanger with Two Tormentors that got crushed by the pods.
Zavala: "that was too easy."
Dubs: "continue to the Command Deck, marking your hud."
Mithrax: [Ambush successful, going to out secondary objective.]
Petra: [there are still stragglers, finishing them off, no prisoners.]
Devrim: [no need to worry, they have to go through other units deep within, we'll clear them out.]

After the successful ambush Zavala and Raiden nod and push their way in fighting through their defenses and pass by the engine room where Cabal fight Cabal for the way into their objectives.
Zavala: "I'll stay to set in the Explosives, continue on without me, kill them back."
Raiden: "with pleasure..."

When Zavala breaks into the Engine Room, The Guardian saw a massive pack of rabid War Beasts with their mouths foaming charging.
Raiden: "typical." he charges up his Arc energy and walk towards the Rabid group.

Within the Command Deck The Warden a Centurion Primus listens to the Coms as his search party and for the first time hearing the words that is considered a disgrace to the Cabal identity as they scattered in a panic while his fleet is being torn apart.
The Warden: "damn them, useless all of them, why bother command cowards, especially clones!!!"
He sat back down thinking all his experiences as a proud Red Legion now all wasted serving another. he removes his helmet and pulled out his blade and look into his reflection and rest it on his neck to commit suicide.
All the sudden the door explodes with Arc energy sending Corpses of War Beasts everywhere and a lone Titan with a Glaive enter. The Warden put on his helmet and confront the lonely Light bearer knowing this is a proper way to die.
The Warden: "foolish for you to come here alone."
Raiden: "im here to ask you for one thing."
The Warden: "what is that one thing..." he pull out his Axes and The Guardian raise his Glaive.
Raiden: "your head... don't make it hard for me."
The Warden: "then Light Bearer... come take it."

Meanwhile at the Engine Room Crow and Lianshi manage to regroup on Zavala and help set up Explosives on the Large Engine Block and pistons of the Command Ship with Caiatl's forces pushing back its crew.
Lianshi: "i got the last charge on."
Crow: "clear here, we need time to get the Captives out of here..."

Raiden's POV

Having The Warden incapacitate he remove it's helmet to see his face and immediately finding out who was underneath, who resemble a scar across his face.
Raiden: "you... you were there."
The Warden: "i was... the day Dominus Gaul invaded your city i serve under his banner with honor, i crush many of you Lightless Guardians under my boot, i would've killed more if that puny force didn't fight back, at the end i enjoy watching them die."
Raiden: "you did... then I'll savor this moment, send Gaul ...and Calus my regards."
As Raiden rise his glaive The Warden let out his last scream before the blade silenced him.