Chapter Four: A Warlock's Journey

Thatcher search around for his Guardian after landing in the Woodland area near a lake.
Thatcher: "Guardian! Raiden! Niko... oh Traveler we should've left, i should've trust my guts if i had any." no one answer until he found a road.

Thatcher: "Vanguard this is- wait i can't find any signal... oh bloody hell." he notices tracks on the road and scans them.
Thatcher: "my Guardian was here but he was taken away... by a cart pulled by a horse... a horse, i guess I'll have to follow the tracks to wherever this goes, alrighty here i come!"

(Cotae's POV)

What felt like ages Cotae slowly open his eyes to see he is in a room filled with scrolls.
???: "your awake." laying on a bed he turn his head to a man holding his feathered fan.
???: "Lord Liu Bei brought you here, they never or we never seen a tall man before, you were a obstacle when they carried you in here."

Cotae: "where im i, who are you?"
???: "my name is Zhuge Liang this is my home." then a women came in carrying scrolls notice him as she set the items on a shelf.

???: "oh you are awake I'll let Liu Bei know right away." after she left Cotae stood up feeling a bit tired but fine for now.

He goes outside and saw four men and the same woman notice him then approach him with amazement because of his features. the Warlock looks around being surrounded by nature and look where he came out of a cottage home similar to the houses of the Dark Ages but more nicer and hermit looking.
Cotae: "what place is this, where im i?"
???: "you are in Jingzhou, who are you sir?"
Cotae: "im a Guardian... have you seen my friends around?"
???#2: "friends? we found you alone floating on a lake, are you lost or what happen to you?"

Later afterward he learn their names and ask questions for them getting confused answers in return.
Cotae: "so im on Earth but any of you never heard about the Last City?"
Liu Bei: "i afraid so, how did you fell from the sky?"
Cotae: "i was... Thatcher... Thatcher where are you?"
Yueying: "are you looking for your friends?"

All the sudden a two warriors on horse back came by and dismount and rush to them.
Liu Bei: "Master Zhao Yun, Zhou Cang what happen?"
Zhao Yun: "Cai Mao is two miles on his way with his calvary, we must go."
Liu Bei: "do they know where we are?"
Zhou Cang: "no but they have scouts and parties looking for us." Zhang Fei then looks at Cotae in anger and point a finger at him.

Zhang Fei: "you are a spy!"
Cotae: "huh?"

Guan Yu: "third brother wait-"
Cotae: "what are you talking about?"
Zhang Fei: "silence you, take this!"
he grab his spear and makes an attempt to slash Cotae but he dodges.
Cotae: "hey!"
Zhang Fei: "stay still barbarian!" Cotae's plea didn't stop the warrior while he dodges which he had enough.

Cotae: "i. said. stop!" All the sudden he was filled with the light as the enraged man thrust his spear before Cotae blinks away. Zhang Fei stop and look around for the so called spy while everyone else was surprised.
Zheng Fei: "where did he go?!" The others didn't have to look around as Cotae was behind him open his palm to force push Zhang Fei sending him flying to a tree leaving a mark on it.
Zhang Fei: "ow that hurts!"
Cotae: "bloody arse hole!"
???: "thank the Traveler."

Thatcher appear over his palm as the rest we're more surprised.
Yueying: "what are you little creature?"
Thatcher: "im his bloody Ghost."
Cotae: "Thatcher have you seen the guys?"
Thatcher: "unfortunately no, we got separated during the free fall."
Cotae: "can you get a signal out?"
Hesh: "i can't get a single bloody signal or connect to any satellites but here's your stuff." his ghost gave his weapons back as he holster his Handcannons and kneel to gear up again.
Thatcher: "i managed to create a map during the free fall, this area is huge."
Cotae: "let's see it." his ghost expand its shell to display a map of the area finding it is similar to China.

Meanwhile Liu Bei and his followers watch with amazement as he notices the blinking three blinking dots.
Cotae: "so we're here then... Niko's signal, where is that?"
Zhuge Liang: "by the lay out of your map, it is the Southlands controlled by the Sun Clan."
Thatcher: "and up north of the border is Raiden."
Guan yu: "it seems your friend is soon will be in danger."
Cotae: "why?"

Zhang Fei joins in as Cotae rolled his eyes with annoyance.
Cotae: "what do you want now?"
Zhang Fei: "to tell you at north is controlled by Cao Cao my brother's enemy... and i am not drunk."
Cotae: "you're wrong about one thing, he is not in danger, he is the danger."
Guan Yu: "why is that?"
Cotae: "you really don't want to know unless you want to test his patience."
Zhang Fei: "i hope so, that Thief will learn if you said is true."
Cotae: "depends, he doesn't attack people randomly."
Liu Bei: "what are you going to do now?"
Cotae: "well... since you helped me... how about i return the favor."
Liu Bei: "but who are you, really?"
Cotae: "my name is Gano Von Cotae, the Young Wolf, a Savior..."

________________________________________________________________________________________