Chapter Five: A Titan's Resistance

Raiden slowly open eyes finding he is laying on top of a pile of hay inside of a cell for prisoners.

Raiden: "what happen where im i..." he notice his hands are in chains and look around but his helmet, Chest Plate and weapons are missing.

Raiden: "a prison cell but where... Dubs can you come out real quick... Dublin?" he didn't get a response and heard a door open and multiple footsteps coming closer until he was confronted by two people a man and a women and armed guards.

???: "you are awake, what does a stranger in these parts want to attack my father?"
Raiden: "what?"
???fem: "you tried to assassinate my father, were are you not?"
Raiden: "who the fuck is he?"
???: "a man with a misguided tongue... take him to the interrogation room, we have questions that need answered..." a guard unlocks the cell door and two big men drag him out.
Raiden: (what?)

Later he was T-posing and tied to a cross pillar surrounded by devices used to torture prisoners with.

Raiden: "i request to see my lawyer."
???: "you will not see anyone if you don't tell me who send you to assassinate my father."
Raiden: "i asked who is he and you didn't answer yet."
???: "you know who my father is."
Raiden: "what your mama didn't tell you?"
???: "you were sent by Liu Bei to kill Cao Cao, am i correct?"

He had his gears in his head stop working and look with confusion.
Raiden: "who the fuck is he- who are you people?"
???: "you don't know who i am?"
Raiden: "your name didn't reach to The Last City."
???fem: "my husband Cao Pi has the exact intellect as Lord Cao Cao."
Raiden: "Cao Pi... you serous?"
Cao Pi: "yes i am Cao Cao's son."

Then there was a moment of silence as Raiden and this Cao Pi guy stared at eachother. Cao Pi thought he got him on his place...
Raiden: "what kind a name is Cao Pi, did your mother conceive you in a cow pen and name you Cao Pi?" angry Cao Pi punch him in the guts bit instead Cao Pi ended up hurting him as he held his wrist in pain.
???: "my lord are you ok?!"
Cao Pi: "what are you made of?"

Raiden: "abs of steel, maybe work out once a while." he regain his stance and look at his prisoner.

Cao Pi: "confess your crimes."
Raiden: "the only crime is meeting your face."
???fem: "the only mistake made by is you trying to-"
Raiden: "and you are?"
???fem: "my name is Zhenji-"
Raiden: "who gives a fuck now let me go, seriously im not playing these games."
Cao Pi: "i see. this is where we will spend time..."
Raiden: "yeah- no im done here."

With strength he free his arms and held the two guard's head before smashing their heads together.
seeing this the Couple ran out of the room and call for guards. Once Raiden free himself he stacks on the door and heard armor clanking as more guards are coming. he tries to concentrate charging his fist with Arc energy but nothing happens and Dublin is still not responding or around.
Raiden: "i guess i gotta do the old fashion way."

Meanwhile Cao Cao on bed woke up and slowly sat up with the help of Xiahou Dun.

Cao Cao: "what happen?"
Xiahou Dun: "a stranger fell on you and both of you pass out."
Cao Cao: "someone fell from the sky and knock me out?" he nodded.
Cao Cao: "where is that stranger now?"
Xiahou Dun: "he was being interrogated and believe has been tortured to confess his crime, he has not budged." he stop and look at him.
Cao Cao: "who is interrogating him?"
Xiahou Dun: "master Cao Pi and Lady Zhenji, they volunteered."
Cao Cao: "how long?"
Xiahou Dun: "as we speak."

Cao Cao: "send an order to stop them immediately, i want to see him."

???: "report! prisoner has escaped."
Cao Cao: "who?"
???: "the Iron Clad my lord."
Cao Cao: "send my orders, i want that stranger alive and unharmed and if he is injured treat him." he bows and runs off as another came in.
???: "the prisoner took Madam Yan as Hostage!"
Xiahou Dun: "that bastard, I'll have his head for this crime!"
Cao Cao: "tell the men to stand down, i can't allow her to be harmed."

(Raiden's POV)

Out options he took a women he bump into a hostage as he slowly backs away from the soldiers.

Raiden: "stay back, stay the fuck back god damn before you see what a long neck looks like!"
???: "don't do this, we can help you-" he whispers next to her ear.
Raiden: "im not taking a chance with you people, im out of options so play along and show me the way out of here, then I'll let you go, no harm to you or anyone else."
???: " ...go that way." as he back up to see the way out more soldiers surrounded him then who seems to be someone in charge of the army got closer to him which force Raiden to threaten them.
Raiden: "it's a promise motherfuckers, i will!" at the same time he felt tired and sleepy but continue to control the situation... but then again the hostage he is holding around his arm smells pretty nice.

(Cao Cao's POV)

He arrived he saw the Iron Clad who is holding Wenji as hostage who is calm and collected as his soldiers and archers surround them. when he got closer the Iron Clad stop his tracks and yell out threats.
???: "it's a promise motherfuckers, i will!" Xiahou Yuan pull his arrow back only to be stopped by him.
Cao Cao: "we can't risk of harming or letting him harm Wenji."
Xiahou Yuan: "you know i can hit him, he is a big man."

Man Chong: "my lord look!" They turn and saw his son Cao Pi holding his sword as The Iron Clad was clinging on to Wenji.

Raiden's POV

Holding his ground he felt more tired then ever and without his Ghost to power him up he is valuable. sudden his body gave out as he lets go of the hostage and collapse on a knee to keep him up.
Raiden: "what's happening to me- what did you..." the woman then pull out a small jar and open before have it against his nose the same smell as the woman's hair.
???: "it is ok, you are just very tired." he looked at her and realized she was prettiest women he ever met but before he can speak suddenly his eyes open wide as he felt a stabbing pain on his back then felt it pull back as clings on the women.
Raiden: (shit...)

Cai Wenji's POV

After she use a sleep potion on the Iron Clad sudden his eye were wide open as Cao Pi stab through his back and pull out his sword from the man.
Cai Wenji: "no what have you done!?"
Cao Pi: "i saved you madam."
Cao Cao: "i want him alive!"

Cao Pi: "what?" Cao Cao and his generals approach them as they dismounts and check on the man.
Cao Pi: "but father he threatened to kill her."

Cai Wenji: "he didn't mean it. he just wanted to leave but non of the men are willing him to let him go."

Xiahou Yuan: "wasn't he sent by Liu Bei?"
Cao Cao: "what happen to me last time?"
Man Chong: "you were crushed by this man."
Cao Cao: "and how did he?"
Xun Yu: "i believe he fell from the sky."
Man Chong: "how does a man that weights like a fat pig be thrown, he wouldn't make it to our lines if they did."
Xiahou Yuan: "I don't think a siege weapon can support his size."
Xiahou Dun: "then what shall we do with him?"
Cao Cao: "treat him as a guest and bring him to Jingzhou with the army and get doctor Hua Tao immediately."
Xiahou Dun: "yes my Lord." he look at Wenji was looked distraught as she held the man who was either unconscious or dead.
Cao Cao: "sister, if you think it is his end stay with him."
Cai Wenji: "y- yes my Lord." he then look at Cao Pi before he Sheath his sword and left.
Cao Cao: (I'll deal with him later...)

________________________________________________________________________________________