Chapter 2

(26 November )

7:32 am

Your dad and Daniel were putting their bags in the car trunk while you were helping your mom with her other belongings. You kept reminding her about their passports are in her purse since she keeps forgetting before you both came out and stopped at your front porch.

"Ready?" Your mom asked your dad and he nodded before she faced you. "Take care and be careful. I've already talked to jenna, she will visit you time to time okay and We'll call you when we get there."

You nodded. "Don't worry mum, we'll be fine."

"Take care of Dan too and don't fight." She warned.

"Depends on how she/he behaves." You both chorused at the same time and rolled your eyes.

Your mom sighed. "How can i leave them alone like this?"

You laughed. "Mum, i'm joking! We'll behave."

"Okay, then we'll leave now." She patted you cheek then you and Daniel hugged them before they drove off to the airport.

"Come on! Your Noona will cook your favorite breakfast." You put your hand on his back and he gave you a weird look. "You're being scary, I'm sure you're gonna poison it."

With that he went inside and you scoffed following him inside. "Yah! I was being nice you know."

"That's more scary!"

***

You checked the time on your wristwatch and it was 8:22 where you instantly shoved your belongings inside your bag.

"Dan! Hurry up!" You slung your bag on your shoulder ready for your college, then heard his foot steps coming down from the stairs.

You were about to open the door but he held your wrist as you looked at him questionly while he frowned. "Did you gave your number to that guy?"

"You're asking that now?"

"Just tell me."

"Of course, i didn't." You told him as you both got out of your house before a mischievous grin crept on your lips. "Wait, were you worried about me?"

"Oh, please." He scoffed and walked ahead of you and you chuckled seeing your brother's cute flustered expression.

A car stopped infront of you, then the car's side window rolled down, revealing your bestfriend Ria Song Smith. "Hey buddies!"

Ria is half Korean and half American as her mother is American and her father is Korean. You both met when she was transferred in your high school and was assigned your seat mate. You were too shy to initiate a conversation so, Ria being the confident one did it and since then you were inseparable.

"Hey!" You went to sit on the passenger's seat while daniel in the back before giving her a highfive as you both drove off.

                               ***

10:11 am

Class started and you were listening carefully to the lecture until someone tapped you on the shoulder as you turned to the right side to see a Guy smiling.

"Hey, could i borrow a pen? I actually left my pouch bag in the locker."

You nodded before handing him the pen. "Here you go."

"Thanks, by the way, i'm Rowoon." He smiled and held out his hand and you smiled back shaking his hand. "Y/n."

"No talking in class!" Your prof shouted startling you two as you both chuckled lightly before looking ahead.