Chapter 16

( 31st December)

( 31st December)

The night was here which half of the students were waiting eagerly, the night of the event and New year eve. You also knew but being the lazy human being you are, couldn't get up from your comfy bed, and definitely not when you were watching your favorite Kdrama.

After that day, you were worried about the video getting viral but to your surprise, it was disappeared from the blog. You were a little confused by this but still were relieved and thankful to whoever did it.

Jae went back to Scotland for his training Job but not before joining with Daniel and Ria about teasing you with Baekhyun which you were surprised as how your both brothers have liked him instantly after meeting him only once.

Suddenly, the door of your room burst opened revealing your mom and Ria who was already ready for the party. The off-shoulder red dress fitted perfectly on her figure with high heels which clicked as she walked in wirh her curled up hair bouncing.

All you could say was amazing.

Ignoring your lying figure on the bed, they straight went to your wardrobe and started searching for something.

Frowning, you instantly sat up and stared at them confused. "What are you two doing?"

"Looking for a dress for you to wear tonight." Your mom replied not even glancing at you before she fished out a black dress and showed it to Ria with a smile.

"Go change into this." She held out the dress to you and instead of taking it, you looked at your bestfriend behind her. "I said, I'll think about it."

"Yeah, and I said you will go." She smiled mischievously and you narrowed your eyes at her, realizing that was her plan before looking at your mom.

"Mum, you know I don't go to parties."

"I know, but you're going tonight. Look y/n, I don't mind you being lying here all day but sometimes you should go out and enjoy and make memories." She spoke and you immediately thought of Baekhyun as he also said the same words.

"Not to mention, even your bed wants you to leave it for a while." She added sighing.

"My bed loves me."

"Okay, whatever, get up before I kick you out."

You smiled confidently. "You won't do that."

"Then, no Wi-Fi." She placed her hands on her hips and you frowned. "Mum!"

Taking the dress with a grumpy face, you made your way to the bathroom. "Am I adopted or what?"

Your mom didn't even denied which caused you look at her in disbelief before Daniel came in laughing. "I told you, you are."

"Shut up before I tell mom about Jieun." You threatened showing your big eyes and his cheeks turned pink instantly.