Chapter 5

(29 November)

9:34 am

Ria and you were in your class, today you both rode in her scooty to your college as usual and Daniel went to his school in your dad's car with a rented driver since he didn't wanted to die that early by your driving

As the prof was explaining and you were taking notes, you felt Ria scooting closer to you and placing her elbow on the desk and her face in her palm. You looked at her frowning to see she was facing at your right side.

You followed her gaze and saw Rowoon sitting two seats away from you, sighing you glanced at her and smacked her forehead slightly and she yelped before glaring at you.

You gestured her to look ahead and she scowled before looking ahead then you looked at you right side and locked your eyes with Rowoon, he gave you a smile and you returned it before looking ahead.

"Why didn't you let me stare?" Ria complained as you both exited the class and you hushed her as Rowoon was behind you.

"If he had caught you staring, don't you think you would've been embarrassed?" You told her in a low voice and she groaned.

"Thank you so much, Miss y/n! You just saved me from death." She said sarcastically and you rolled your eyes.

"I did saved you, bestie." You stated and looked at her and she was about to say something but Rowoon passed by her, so she stopped.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" You raised your eyebrows at her and she shooted a glare at you.

"Y/n!" She shouted and you jogged ahead, giggling while her chasing you.

Meanwhile Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the music room, waiting for their friends while playing instruments wrongly and laughing.

Baekhyun was standing close by the window and somehow his eyes looked outside where spotted you, then he looked more with concentration and saw you running towards the garden and your friend behind you.

While watching you, his lips stretched in a smile and Chanyeol was calling him but not getting a response he walked towards him and followed his gaze outside.

"Oh that girl!" Chanyeol exclaimed spotting Ria running as he remembered her while Baekhyun turned to him confusingly and then looked outside again to see you nowhere, just your friend walking.

"You know Y/n's friend?" Baekhyun asked him as he saw his friend's eyes on Ria.

"Oh, she's y/n's friend." Chanyeol nodded but then looked at him quizzically. "Hold on, who's Y/n?"

"I-". Baekhyun stopped and sighed. "Nevermind."

He walked back and sat on a chair with a guitar in his hand with Chanyeol who followed him behind and glanced at his friend.

"Who's y/n?" He asked and Baekhyun's head lifted up towards him. "She works with me at the cafe."

Chanyeol nodded. "Oh and the other girl? Her friend?"