Chapter 24

(22 February)

8:30 pm

Baekhyun stopped his car, infront of your porch and you got out of the car before standing by the car hood and saw Baekhyun walking towards you. He was dressed in a blue sweater and black jeans, with his his hair down hiding his forehead slightly, giving him a soft look.

"Nervous?" You asked him, as he approached you and he nodded. "Can I hold your hand?"

"You don't have to ask." You smiled holding out your hand and he smiled back grabbing it, before interlocking it tightly. You could feel the sweat in his hand and the nervousness on his face.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, it's just my parents." You brought your hand on the back of his hand and he sighed before leaning against the car hood with you.

"Easy for you to say, since they are your parents." He chuckled, while stroking his thumb over your hand. "I'm meeting my girlfriend's parents for the first time and I want everything to go well. when it's about you, I don't wanna risk it."

"Not me, but us, it's about us." You smiled. "And you don't have to do anything, just be yourself."

He stared at you amazed. "Strange, my mom said the same thing."

"Really?" You asked surprised and he chuckled at your reaction before you both heard your name being called out.

"Y/n!" You looked towards your house and saw your mom walking towards you both and Baekhyun immediately stood up.

"You're finally here!" She looked at Baekhyun before her head tilted in confusion. "Have we met before?"

"You must have seen him at the hospital, he was there too." You stated and she nodded. "Right, we couldn't even introduce eachother in hassle."

You held his hand pulling him by your side."Baekhyun, meet my mom."

"Hello, ma'am." Baekhyun bowed politely, whilst smiling shyly and your mom looked at him with heart eyes.

"Call me Aunty." She smiled. "I finally got to see you, I was really curious about my daughter's boyfriend as she was never interested having one but since Daniel and Ria talked about you a lot, I couldn't wait to see you."

Your mom showed her excitement and you could imagine him giving you a teasing smile as she was about to speak more, you stopped her and mouthed her to lead you both inside. She nodded and you all three started walking towards your house, you were walking between your mom and Baekhyun as he kept holding your hand and you also didn't let go.

Entering your house, you were all seated on your couch with your mom and dad opposite of you. As much as your dad is open-minded and cool person, he put a tough face infront of Baekhyun, since it's about his precious daughter's future.

Your dad kept asking questions, which Baekhyun answered politely and while doing so, you noticed your dad's face which was giving you a positive vibe.

Not long before, Baekhyun excused himself to the washroom, as he went upstairs to Daniel's room, you looked at your parents with a frown and they gave you confused look.

"What are you guys doing?" You narrowed your eyes and your dad shrugged, giving you the look of 'what did I do'.

"Y/n, tell me honestly. Where did you find such a handsome guy? Is he really your boyfriend?" Your mom showered you with questions and you shook your head while dad just rolled his eyes.

"Hold on, how does he know the washroom's way?" Your dad asked confusingly.

"Oh, he's been here before." You replied casually.