Chapter 19

Shock word was an understandment as what you were feeling right now

Shock word was an understandment as what you were feeling right now. You were in the car with Ria going back home, you couldn't even say anything to him as you were too shocked and before you could, Ria dragged you to the car saying mom has been calling.

Were you dreaming? Did you heard it right? He likes you? All of this came as a surprise to you and the whole ride you were occupied by those thoughts.

Arriving at home, you straight went to your room and your parents were confused by your behavior before looking at Ria questionly but she just shrugged and followed you.

"Y/n." She called out entering your room to see you sitting on the bed lost in thoughts before aproaching you and sat in front of you.

"Y/n? What's wrong? You have been quiet since we have come back. Did something happen?" She placed her hand on top of yours and you looked at her blankly.

"Baekhyun." You uttered licking your lips. "Baekhyun... confessed to me."

She stared at you blankly and then. "AAAHHHHHHHHH"

You closed your ears and eyes before shutting her up by covering her mouth then your door burst opened revealing Daniel.

"What-what happened? Why did you scream?" He asked panicked and you glared at Ria.

"Nothing, she has gone crazy."

"I thought something big happened." He scoffed walking away.

"Is it true? When? How? Wait- at the beach? I told you, he likes you!" She began her rambling as you told her everything.

"OMG! This is such a great news! So what did you say?"

You looked at her in innocently. "Nothing."

Her jaw dropped. "Nothing? Are you serious? The Byun Baekhyun confessed to you and you said nothing?"

You groaned leaning your against the headboard. "I.. I couldn't say anything. I was too shocked, okay. And it was so unexpected."

"So? How do feel about him?"

"I..don't know. I mean yes, he's a good guy and I feel comfortable and happy around him." You paused sighing while clutching the teddy close to you. "But lately I'm really nervous around him where my heart is like going to burst and it's so confusing.

Ria stared at you with a understanding look before she slapped her forehead lightly. "Silly! There's your answer. You don't feel like this for anyone but for someone you love and it's okay. There's no hurry so, take your time to be sure about your feelings."

Upon hearing her words, you gave this a thought and realized she is right. Your heart beat quicken at the thought of him and cheeks heat up.

"Oh My God! Y/n! You're blushing." She laughed loudly and you hid your cheeks feeling embarrassed.