Chapter 27

( 30th May)

9:12 am

"Let's go!"

Here you were seated in the passenger seat with Baekhyun driving while Sehun and Jongin were in the back seat. Your exams were over and so were theirs, and since their graduation was near, boys decided to have a trip including you and Ria for 2 days and 1 night.

You wanted your other friends to join but they were busy in their stuff and Sehun wanted Sooyoung to come as things were sparking between them but she had a wedding to attend which seemed to be today.

You four were in one car while the others were in different cars. You passed the snacks to them which they requested you to bring. Being with them from past few months, you have gotten close to them as they have become like a family to you.

You were munching the chips and looked out of the window and seeing the wether outside brought a smile on your face. You looked at Baekhyun and stared at his side profile. You didn't know that he looked that good while driving and wondered why didn't you noticed this before.

He must have sensed your stare as his lips formed in a smirk and you instantly looked away blushing before offering him the snack. He looked at the snack and then you then back to the road before he opened his mouth a little indicating to feed him.

You frowned and he pouted gesturing that he's driving, then again opened his mouth and you sighed. Although, you have been dating for months now but you were still shy for PDA while Baekhyun wasn't. Taking a look at back, you saw them focused in their phone before quickly fed him a chips and smiled afterwards.

The ride continued until it halted at the petrol station and you four exchanged your seating position just like how it was decided. Sehun was driving and Jongin was in the front seat while you and Baekhyun were in the back sitting comfortably.

Your eyes got heavy and you instantly slept with your head on Baekhyun's shoulder while his head was on yours as he also fell asleep. Jongin looked over his shoulder and immediately turned back to see the scene before capturing it in his phone wondering that he should also find a girlfriend for himself but it was just a thought for now.

You felt the car stopped and opened your eyes to see Sehun and Jongin unbucking their seat belts making you instantly sit up while rubbing your eyes before feeling Baekhyun waking up too.

"Come on, Mr and Mrs. Byun, we're here." Jongin smirked getting out of the car leaving you flushed at the name while Baekhyun just smiled before you both got out.

You and Ria gaped seeing the house which was close to the beach. The beach house belonged to Junmyeon as his family often comes here and the boys also have been here before.

You were still looking at the house before an arm was wrapped around your neck and you smiled knowing who it was and looked at him as you entered together.

You girls were asked to pick a room which you were going share first and being the enthusiastic you two were of beaches, you both picked a room where you could see the beach from the balcony. The boys did their rock, paper, scissors thing which they always do. The rooms were decided, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok and Chanyeol got separate rooms while others had to share a room.

Boys were shifting things from the car to the house before Sehun stopped with a bag in his hand and looked up to see you standing there eyeing the beach.

"Junior Repunzel, pick me up!"

He shouted getting your attention and you chuckled. "I'm sorry but my hair isn't long enough to pull you up but there's a door down there."