Chapter 10

(4 December)

10:23 am

"So how was your date?"

You glanced at your bestfriend confused by her sudden question. "Date?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yesterday, you and Baekhyun Sunbae went to date, right?"

You brows knitted. "That wasn't a date."

"Why? It was only you and Baekhyun Sunbae tho." She smirked and you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up, that's because Rose couldn't come. Now stop with your nonsense and look ahead." You pointed your chin towards the stage where the rehearsal was going on.

Ria groaned rolling her eyes. "I don't want to look at her! She's showing off her boyfriend more than acting."

You laughed. "Then get a boyfriend for yourself."

"Ha ha! So funny!" She scoffed. "Like it's so easy but you're gonna get it soon."

"What?" Your frowned confusingly as you looked at her to see her smiling mischievously before you realized what was she talking about.

You slapped her arm and glared at her. "I told you not have any weird thoughts about it!"

"What? I didn't even said anything!" She shrugged her shoulders and you shook your head ahead before she giggled at your flustered state.

Later, as you were about to walk out of your campus, you got a call from your brother's school, informing you that daniel has got injured during his basketball game practice and asked to pick him up.

You panicked at first but fortunately he didn't got injured badly and you got relieved before making your way to his school while texting ria about it.

______________

12:56 pm

Arriving at his school, you went straight to the infirmary and saw your brother sitting on the bed with his foot bandaged talking to her classmate which you assumed.

"Good afternoon." You greeted the doctor who was typing on her laptop looked up at you before giving you a polite smile and Daniel did the same.

"You must be Daniel's sister whom I talked to earlier?" She asked and you nodded before she stood up from her chair making her way to Daniel's bed while you following her.

"Is he okay? Is it bad?" You questioned worringly eyeing his bandaged foot and the doctor chuckled.

"Don't worry, he sprained his foot but it will be fine within two or three days after giving it a rest." She explained and you nodded relieved.

"Then can I take him with me now?"

"Yes, I have gave him the pain killer so you can take him."

"Okay, Thank you." You smiled at her and she nodded going back to her desk before you helped Daniel standing up and led him outside.

"Daniel! Your bag!" A girl shouted from the back as you both were walking down the hallway before she approached you and handed him the bag.

"Hello. I'm Daniel's friend, Kim jieun." She grinned and you smiled back before glancing at your brother who's cheeks were a little red as he stared at her making your jaw dropped internally.

She quickly bid her goodbye as she got called by the teacher and you both walked out of the school then back to your home.

Reaching home, you helped daniel into his room and giving him time to change his uniform before something popped into your mind.